Outside of Josh Allen, who do YOU believe the Bills have DRAFTED that's all Pro caliber?

Pine Barrens Mafia

2 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Milano?

Tre White?

Who you got? The reasoning for this will be revealed, I think, over the course of this thread.

Truly all-pro caliber? Other than Josh, not a one, not by Beane. He has drafted some nice players though, but no elite ones.

If you go to the draft before he came, Milano did have a good year, like to see him keep it up & work on his tackling. Dawkins has always been very overrated, and so was Tre White even pre-injury. 

No doubt this upcoming draft / off-season is a big one for him if they are to break through.

11 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

White , Milano, Dawkins.    Taron J.  close behind.   Bass, if the offense wasn't so productive.  

now that was easy.   Next question.  

I agree Taron if he stepped up more but he isn’t it either. All so close

1 minute ago, Rico said:

Truly all-pro caliber? Other than Josh, not a one, not by Beane. He has drafted some nice players though, but no elite ones.

If you go to the draft before he came, Milano did have a good year, like to see him keep it up & work on his tackling. Dawkins has always been very overrated, and so was Tre White even pre-injury. 

No doubt this upcoming draft / off-season is a big one for him if they are to break through.

He'd better perform or he needs to hit the bricks 

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

You're right. This thread makes it clear, no? 5 years, no all pro draftees by Beane outside of Allen 

Beane has gotten the big things right: QB, salary cap, primary trades/FA (Diggs, Miller). But the drafting has been average. Can’t have everything.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Well factually White and Milano are the two picks of this regime to have been first team all pros. 

Even Josh has only been a 2nd team all pro (though I think he was robbed in 2020). 

Knox is the one other with the ability to be in the conversation (though beating out Kelce is always going to be tough) but would require the Bills to actually feature him more.

But Beane didn’t pick either one of them. Do we give McD credit for the 2017 draft?

Edited by Einstein

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

But Beane didn’t pick either one of them. Do we give McD credit for the 2018 draft?

That was the 2017 draft, which yes, I give McDermott credit for. 2018 on are the Beane drafts. But ultimately this regime is very aligned they jointly own it all IMO. 

10 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I love Knox, but neither he nor TJ are AP

I think Knox could be. He is open a LOT. The Bills need to feature him more. It would need a down year from Kelce too for him to be 1st team all pro but as he ages.... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

White , Milano, Dawkins.    Taron J.  close behind.   Bass, if the offense wasn't so productive.  

now that was easy.   Next question.  

Taron Johnson and Bass are the only two on your list that Beane drafted. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.