Outside of Josh Allen, who do YOU believe the Bills have DRAFTED that's all Pro caliber?

Pine Barrens Mafia

11 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Milano & White.

Edmunds (at times).

Waiting for Ed Oliver but he's not there yet, waiting on Knox (w/ a better O-Line & OC I think he could get there). Maybe, maybe, maybe Dawkins could get there w/ better play at LG & O-Line overall.

Too soon to tell on 2023 draft class.

That's it.

You’ll be waiting a long time for Oliver.  

• Agree 2

Well factually White and Milano are the two picks of this regime to have been first team all pros. 

Even Josh has only been a 2nd team all pro (though I think he was robbed in 2020). 

Knox is the one other with the ability to be in the conversation (though beating out Kelce is always going to be tough) but would require the Bills to actually feature him more.

• Like (+1) 3

Better question:

Who from the 2020-2022 draft classes can we confidently say will be either all pros or still on this team in 2025:

Elam 

Groot

Bass

Davis

….

….

And 2019 isn’t all that impressive either.  

Knox.  That’s it.  

Keep trading back.  It’s really working out.   

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Right. However the question was who have “ the Bills” drafted… not Brandon Beane. 

Kind of the point of the thread. Beane is radically overrated by many, and used to be by me.

Allen was a great pick by him. But he's pretty much the only one.

• Agree 3

Just now, bobobonators said:

I mean drafting Allen, a generational talent, when none of you experts wanted him (Rosen was better right) counts for 5 All pros. 

The grief this regime is receiving is obnoxious. There are a handful of players drafted that are REALLY good, in addition to Allen. 

List it out. List out these really good players, I'm interested.

3 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Kind of the point of the thread. Beane is radically overrated by many, and used to be by me.

Allen was a great pick by him. But he's pretty much the only one.

Couldn't the same be said for Veach? Getting the QB is supposed to be enough, especially drafting late every year.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Couldn't the same be said for Veach? Getting the QB is supposed to be enough, especially drafting late every year.

Bro, no offense, but Veach has made a lot of REALLY great picks, even lately. Creed Humphrey comes to mind. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Bro, no offense, but Veach has made a lot of REALLY great picks, even lately. Creed Humphrey comes to mind. 

Mahomes and Creed are the only two elite guys (and Veach wasn't the GM for Mahomes although we know he was behind the pick). Bolton, Gay, Sneed and Smith are good picks... but they are more your Rousseau, Taron Johnson, Oliver level guys. Good players, not stars. 

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Imo it's close. I think we underperform for the talent we draft.

We have a team of solid NFL players and a superstar QB. I agree that we are a little light on top end talent but that should still be enough.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.