How good are the Eagles?

Thrivefourfive

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I was so mad they got Davis.  I would have moved up to take him.  

Imagine him on our DL with Oliver and Von.  

You don’t have to worry about who is playing LB if you have a line like that.  

I have family who follow the eagles Davis hasn’t been the same since he got a high ankle sprain. He wouldn’t have mattered much here as Jordan Phillips is just as big as he is and they still couldn’t stop a cold 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I think the eagles are extremely well constructed roster, but this will be their first real test IMO. I think the Niners beat them and fairly easily

Also Lacy Jane Brown is in Philly today. Bet the Niners 

No Ertz.  No NFC title. 🤨 No Utz, either.

image.thumb.jpeg.0225f9edc0b2676d2916c5749935a8c5.jpeg
Also, check the celebrity sighting.  I had heard it was 'Lacey Jane Brown', the noted female impersonator. 🤔

3 hours ago, Philly McButterpants said:

Living in Eagles country is annoying at least, and rage-inducing at times.  The local news stations are all-Eagles, all the time. Stupid chant and dumb song playing non stop.

I don't think they've really played anyone other than Dallas this year, so today might be a wake up call for them. They do have talent, but I wonder if they can score today.

In the AFC, i think the Bengals ROFL-stomp the Chiefs. I'd love to see another 49ers - Bengals SB. Welcome to the 0-4 club Cincy!

This is what I’m hoping for…. I want to see all that bravado turn into an 0-4 SB, can Burrow get it done, are they jinxed discussions all off season. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Talley56 said:

I remember catching parts of the first Eagles/Giants game back in week 11 on a side TV while watching the Jets/Bills game.  It seemed like the Eagles were just moving and scoring on the Giants almost as if the Giants (a playoff team) were literally physically incapable of being able of competing with the Eagles in any way.  Then, the Eagles did it again to them last weekend.  They've only lost one game when Hurts played.  As long as he stays healthy, as good as Hurts is, and with the talent around him, it almost seems like they are unbeatable.

Giants were missing half of its starting defense in thst game.  The jets defense is actually pretty good.

then you have home/ road crowd differences which tend to affect young teams.

Edited by djp14150

39 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

This is the easier of the games to predict. Niners roll 31-17. I have zero trust in hurts. It’s not that I trust purdy either but Niners have the better weapons and the best defense. Hurts throws multiple picks and CMC runs all over them. 

This is my dream scenario for the NFC game. Hate Hurts and have since college ; never could stand him and I don’t root for the Eagles ever. ( two exceptions were the SB’s vs Patriots) I like watching the Niners and respect how they built their team. Purdy has been excellent and is a player you can root for with his backstory. 

• Eyeroll 1

Haven’t watched an Eagles game this season. Feel they should be the favorites in todays game. Although, there is something about this Niners team.  

Hardcore Bills fan, but been a Niners fan since Montana.  Honestly, don’t really care who wins NFC championship game, as long as they beat the AFC in the Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 1

I want the football gangsters that the four remaining teams have. Philly’s Coach/GM are smack talkers who back it up. I love it. Niners have dogs on defense and Deebo is a b*d*ss. Bengals coach is a sh*t talker too, and he stuffed it in our face by post game speeching our falling home playoff record. Awesome if you’re a B fan. The Chiefs have an edge too, mainly because they’ll cheat to win. They’ll force the refs to make calls on they’re holding, grabby secondary. We don’t have enough of these things to be up with this teams. We’re exactly where we should be — 5th at best, and on the outside looking in. Unless OBD wakes up and sees how the big four got it done… all my different means and ways… Allen and Diggs are football gangsters and that’s not going to carry the day. 

I didn't think Hurts would be all that good in the NFL, but I was wrong. Obviously.  He seems very chill,  i don't picture him puking before games to get the nerves out.  I know he's a bit injured (shoulder) but i think he comes out and plays a good game today.

Eagles 27

49ers 17

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.