How good are the Eagles?

Thrivefourfive

1 hour ago, Bandito said:

They also have a high draft pick this year. Looks like they will be around for awhile

Actually now they have 15 UFA next year and many if them are impact players like Kelce. Also very little cap. And a aging roster They better do it this year.

• Agree 1

Best roster assembled in 15 years. Ā Ā 
Ā 

Complete team top to bottom. Ā 
Ā 

The trenches are elite on both sides of the ball. Ā 

An elite secondaryĀ 

Ā 

2 top 20 WRs - Brown is top 10

Ā 

A top 5 TE
Ā 

And Hurts is having a breakout year - Iā€™m not convinced heā€™s elite yet because the surrounding cast is ridiculous.

Ā 

Its nice to have a pocket and know you wonā€™t get anyone near you.

Ā 

Ā 

I didnā€™t want any part of this team if we got to the SB. Ā I expect them to destroy SF tomorrow. Ā 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Best roster assembled in 15 years. Ā Ā 
Ā 

Complete team top to bottom. Ā 
Ā 

The trenches are elite on both sides of the ball. Ā 

An elite secondaryĀ 

Ā 

2 top 20 WRs - Brown is top 10

Ā 

A top 5 TE
Ā 

And Hurts is having a breakout year - Iā€™m not convinced heā€™s elite yet because the surrounding cast is ridiculous.

Ā 

Its nice to have a pocket and know you wonā€™t get anyone near you.

Ā 

Ā 

I didnā€™t want any part of this team if we got to the SB. Ā I expect them to destroy SF tomorrow. Ā 

Don't forget a very good RB. The Eagles are who we should have become.Ā 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Don't forget a very good RB. The Eagles are who we should have become.Ā 

Ā 

I was so mad they got Davis. Ā I would have moved up to take him. Ā 
Ā 

Imagine him on our DL with Oliver and Von. Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

You donā€™t have to worry about who is playing LB if you have a line like that. Ā 

4 hours ago, djp14150 said:

They are not special. Ā They played 2 week divisions.in nfc north and slc southĀ 

Ā 

they were 7-1 in one score games.

Ā 

they got lions and jags ehrn they werenā€™t playing their best. Their non common were saints, cards, and Steelers.

Agree. Interesting how Eagles fans talk them up, yet also bragged about what an easy schedule they had this season and theyā€™d probably go undefeated. Theyā€™re good, but not some special team. The franchise has lost home Championship games before and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the 49ers get the win.Ā 

I remember catching parts of the first Eagles/Giants game back in week 11 on a side TV while watching the Jets/Bills game.Ā  It seemed like the Eagles were just moving and scoring on the Giants almost as if the Giants (a playoff team) were literally physically incapable of being able of competing with the Eagles in any way.Ā  Then, the Eagles did it again to them last weekend.Ā  They've only lost one game when Hurts played.Ā  As long as he stays healthy, as good as Hurts is, and with the talent around him, it almost seems like they are unbeatable.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

13 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

I know weā€™ll find out tomorrow, but is anyone else thinking they are a special team? Theyā€™re absolutely loaded, have the coaches, have the do everything QB, and are hosting tomorrow. They run, they throw short, they throw deep, and I doubt the defense is going let them down an inch.
Ā 

They were the last unbeaten, and beat down the Giants completely in one half of playoff football. I think theyā€™re the team to put your money on ā€” as everyone talks more about the other three teams. The Eagles are right in front of our faces and might make this look easy.Ā 

I think they would have killed the Bills if the two met in the super bowl.

13 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Eagles looking much better than the Bills.

Ā 

Never thought that be possible this year.

They've built two contenders in the time we've built one divisional round team. Fire beane and McDermott and raid their organization.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

They've built two contenders in the time we've built one divisional round team. Fire beane and McDermott and raid their organization.

Whom do you suggest? Ā Merrill 'Ertz to Buffalo' Reese? šŸ¤Ø

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Who do you suggest? Ā Merrill 'Ertz to Buffalo' Reese? šŸ¤Ø

Dont care about their PBP guy. Care about their scouting/management group. They obviously know how to draft the OL/DL and skill positions tooĀ 

Ā 

In other words, they're competentĀ 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Dont care about their PBP guy. Care about their scouting/management group. They obviously know how to draft the OL/DL and skill positions tooĀ 

Ā 

In other words, they're competentĀ 

I'm just walking our many members down Memory Lane, when they were all 'gaga' that Ertz was coming here. šŸ˜

• Haha (+1) 1

Living in Eagles country is annoying at least, and rage-inducing at times.Ā  The local news stations are all-Eagles, all the time. Stupid chant and dumb song playing non stop.

Ā 

I don't think they've really played anyone other than Dallas this year, so today might be a wake up call for them. They do have talent, but I wonder if they can score today.

Ā 

In the AFC, i think the Bengals ROFL-stomp the Chiefs. I'd love to see another 49ers - Bengals SB. Welcome to the 0-4 club Cincy!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.