For one day, you are the Boss: what you do ?

Italian Bills

After a week where i stopped reading and watching about football because our brutal elimination game, i wish to know what would you do with McD, Dorsey and Frazier and Beane if you were the Boss and it was the day to decide their future: 

- McD: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ?

- Dorsey: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ?

- Frazier: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ?

- Beane: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ?

Maybe i could be wrong, maybe it would be a very bad mistake, but if i was the boss, i would fire McD because this players need a new guide to follow, new motivations from the HC, someone they see like the one that can lead them farther, i feel that they (maybe not everyone) think it is something McD can’t do. 

I’ll keep Dorsey giving him a second chance.

I’ll fire Frazier

Not sure about Beane. 

I don’t name HC and DC names because i don’t really know who’s very good and available out there, considering college football also. 

• Vomit 3

47 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

After a week where i stopped reading and watching about football because our brutal elimination game, i wish to know what would you do with McD, Dorsey and Frazier and Beane if you were the Boss and it was the day to decide their future: 

- McD: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ?

- Dorsey: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ?

- Frazier: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ?

- Beane: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ?

Maybe i could be wrong, maybe it would be a very bad mistake, but if i was the boss, i would fire McD because this players need a new guide to follow, new motivations from the HC, someone they see like the one that can lead them farther, i feel that they (maybe not everyone) think it is something McD can’t do. 

I’ll fire Frazier

Not sure about Beane. 

I don’t name HC and DC names because i don’t really know who’s very good and available out there, considering college football also. 

I’d trade McD and his staff to the Saints for Sean Peyton and with Sean comes Vic Fangio. I think the Saints would love to have McD as there coach and the Bills can win a Super Bowl with a coaching staff with 2 hofers on it with Sean and Vic. 

Edited by NastyNateSoldiers

Resign.  I thought Josh Rosen's floor was Eli Manning for gosh sakes.

For the purpose of this exercise:  I'd try to get Steve Wilks to replace Frazier.  

I'd keep everyone else as is at least for one more season.  I don't want to overreact to one bad game.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I need knowledge of the internal problems inside the organization 

And nobody is talking. 

Drop back and punt...

From the opponent's 38 yard line...:doh:

🎶Hey!  Teacher!  Let that defense play!🎵

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

I work on replacing Frazier. 

Unlikely, but I try to move Dorsey back to QB coach (or some type of O assistant), or let him go. I'd be looking for an O coordinator with some more wrinkles to their offense. Someone that knows how to utilize the TE, and work the seam better. Someone that will Incorporate some more quick passing concepts, slants, swings, screens. Someone that can help us generate a little more offensive rhythm more consistently.

I start making calls to move everyone on the D-line that is not Von, Groot, or Daquan.

I re-sign Maine.

I draft WR, CB, DL/OL.

Maybe I look to FA to retool the O line a little bit. I have concerns about Morse's availability, and the rest of the O line underperformed, so this definitely needs to get addressed Draft & FA.

16 minutes ago, babulator said:

I work on replacing Frazier. 

Unlikely, but I try to move Dorsey back to QB coach (or some type of O assistant), or let him go. I'd be looking for an O coordinator with some more wrinkles to their offense. Someone that knows how to utilize the TE, and work the seam better. Someone that will Incorporate some more quick passing concepts, slants, swings, screens. Someone that can help us generate a little more offensive rhythm more consistently.

I start making calls to move everyone on the D-line that is not Von, Groot, or Daquan.

I re-sign Maine.

I draft WR, CB, DL/OL.

Maybe I look to FA to retool the O line a little bit. I have concerns about Morse's availability, and the rest of the O line underperformed, so this definitely needs to get addressed Draft & FA.

I feel you about Dorsey, all along the year  i was repeating again and again about using very much more the short passing game, as you stated here more slants, curls, screen, etc, between 5 and the 10 yards per throw.

After all, the great cannon Josh’s arm is become our first weak point, because Dorsey relied on it

too muchhh ! 

So maybe.. after this very first year he could have learned some thing about it and change his offense mixing it much more. 
Or maybe someone (the HC ???) can light it up to him. 

If not, bye bye Dorsey.

Edited by Italian Bills

4 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

I’ll fire Frazier

Not sure about Beane. 

McD: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ? Keep 

- Dorsey: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ? Keep

- Frazier: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ? Keep

- Beane: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ? Keep

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

McD: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ? Keep 

- Dorsey: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ? Keep

- Frazier: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ? Keep

- Beane: keep him or fire him ? In case of firing him, who’ll be your first name ? Keep

the ONLY on that is on this list that might have a little ? Mark on him at this point would be Frazier. If they agree to mutually move on and not extend his expiring contract. The replacement is already on the staff in Eric Washington IMO 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

the ONLY on that is on this list that might have a little ? Mark on him at this point would be Frazier. If they agree to mutually move on and not extend his expiring contract. The replacement is already on the staff in Eric Washington IMO 

But Washington is who can't or wasn't able  to develop the talent FO has bring to the spot he trains.

I'm on the bring  S. Wilks but as assistant, put some pressure on Frazier  as his probable replacement.

Fans wanted Andy Reid gone, too, because he couldn't get his teams over the hump. It's not the coaching. Or to the degree that it is--squib kick, anyone?--the next staff won't be any better overall, and the risk of regression is way too high.

No, the solution is obvious: more talent on offense. Beane has gotten exactly ONE big thing right on offense: drafting Allen. Even with Diggs he could have had a cheaper, better player in Jefferson (along with extra picks). 

If you want to upgrade something, start by upgrading Beane's scouting- and pro-personnel staff. Beane is blowing it as we watch. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.