Rueban Foster

Riverboat Ritchie

https://www.on3.com/news/former-alabama-nfl-linebacker-reuben-foster-signing-with-usfls-pittsburgh-maulers-in-comeback-bid/?utm_source=social&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=sec_country&fbclid=IwAR0tJrSetJdlbvdrZOaBho7dFinicmSDZ88pjUncr4OU2g9ao_D7vvjhR9M

i hope we resign Edmonds but if not we are going to need to crush draft and get lucky. Maybe?  We seem to be in such a bad spot this off season.   I guess we will see how he pans in USFL but dude was such a stud at one point and hopefully regained the hunger. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Reuben Foster had a chance to be an all time great ILB. He excelled against the run, could cover, and rush the passer. He was one of the hardest hitting college football players I have ever seen.  Reuben Foster was a predator.

That said, the man does indeed have a criminal history and a history of assorted mental issues. Is it possible that he got his life together? I guess so in the sense that anything is possible. Are the odds great that he is a fully changed person? Probably not, however; if he could return to form he would be an absolutely great player. 

Every team in the league will be watching him to see what's up, as well they should. Just ask Leonard Fournette.....

• Like (+1) 1

Reuben Foster...he still walks the furrowed field of my mind.

🤔

No, wait, that was Reuben James.

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Brian Bosworth was much better in college years ago----why not bring him in?

Once they go Hollywood, they're only good for rasslin' after that. 🤨

5 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Reuben Foster had a chance to be an all time great ILB. He excelled against the run, could cover, and rush the passer. He was one of the hardest hitting college football players I have ever seen.  Reuben Foster was a predator.

That said, the man does indeed have a criminal history and a history of assorted mental issues. Is it possible that he got his life together? I guess so in the sense that anything is possible. Are the odds great that he is a fully changed person? Probably not, however; if he could return to form he would be an absolutely great player. 

Every team in the league will be watching him to see what's up, as well they should. Just ask Leonard Fournette.....

Problem is, he was a predator off the field as well.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.