No trade Mock Drafts

RyanC883

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He fell to me somehow in that simulator!

Would be nice, but I don't see it even a remote possibility at this point.  If we wanted him in the second, I think we'd need to trade up, which I don't really see happening either.

Just now, Billz4ever said:

Would be nice, but I don't see it even a remote possibility at this point.  If we wanted him in the second, I think we'd need to trade up, which I don't really see happening either.

I’m hoping for Tippmann or Avila to fall to pick 59, but unfortunately I am not counting on it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

5 minutes ago, Special K said:

I’m hoping for Tippmann or Avila to fall to pick 59, but unfortunately I am not counting on it.

I think it just depends. My gut... I mentioned earlier today is that there is going to be a massive run on all the linemen and secondary guys. I think we wind up with Simpson/Sanders...but may have to jump the Cowboys again. But who knows? There could be another huge run on the next level of WRs, TEs, and RBs. Maybe DL? It depends what the flavor of today represents. 

12 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think it just depends. My gut... I mentioned earlier today is that there is going to be a massive run on all the linemen and secondary guys. I think we wind up with Simpson/Sanders...but may have to jump the Cowboys again. But who knows? There could be another huge run on the next level of WRs, TEs, and RBs. Maybe DL? It depends what the flavor of today represents. 

I'm optimistic, but not holding out hope.  I honestly don't see Bergeron, Sanders, or Simpson falling to us at 59.  If any LB went in the first, it probably should've been Simpson and later in the round.

Fanspeak

Screenshot_20230428-141146.thumb.png.ec7f812f14d76ed71707a310d5665ea4.png

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Don’t think you picked Kincaid in Round 1 once before…

Now today you are picking him in the first round every time !

I have to, it is who we drafted. Lol

Besides most of the simulators pick Kincaid for me.

Edited by ScorpionZero
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Since the Bills are in line for that 3rd round comp. pick next year, they could trade pick 59 and next year’s 3rd to move up and get the guy they want.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.