No trade Mock Drafts

RyanC883

9 hours ago, Yantha said:

Here's my LAST mock before the FA storm.  I'm banking on landing at least one new starter on the OL via FA. 

RT or LG (both would be better....). Vorhees is an addition for the future.  Love his grit.

I'm not sure if Wypler can play OG though, but he was the BPA, as was Ojomo. 

WR didn't fall right in this sim.  Could have had Dell in round 2 but I don't see him as a WR2.  More of a Shakir role, and we're good there.

ScreenShot2023-03-09at10_38_30PM.thumb.png.a3a08b2ec4ea27b9941207167c3ceb58.png

I think that Luke can play center and guard

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

image.png.f39c6feec4d1d3d5035d55f17332e9db.png

I really like the first two picks here, solidifies the T and C/G positions.  Dell is a bit of wildcard given his size, but is super productive and has a great catch rate, could become another T. Hill type guy.  I like Williams and Hickman as solid replacements for Edmunds and Poyer.  Gray in the 7th seems like a steal and a great compliment to Cook.  

Here is Pro Football Network: 

Jaxon Smith-Njigba

WR Ohio State

Steve Avila

OG TCU

Jack Campbell

LB Iowa

Roschon Johnson

RB Texas

Jonathan Mingo

WR Ole Miss

DeWayne McBride

RB UAB

Overall I like this draft.  I wish I could have acquired an OT, but I have 2 impact WRs, an OG/C, Edmunds replacement; and 2 RBs--I should have taken a safety over McBride.  

• Like (+1) 5

3 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

image.png.f39c6feec4d1d3d5035d55f17332e9db.png

I really like the first two picks here, solidifies the T and C/G positions.  Dell is a bit of wildcard given his size, but is super productive and has a great catch rate, could become another T. Hill type guy.  I like Williams and Hickman as solid replacements for Edmunds and Poyer.  Gray in the 7th seems like a steal and a great compliment to Cook.  

SOLID!

Getting Dell in round 3 would be a steal.  Great picks!

• Thank you (+1) 1

PFN Mock Simulator

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft/

Assuming Edmunds, Poyer, Singletary are gone. No other surprise losses

Bills big FA splash is signing is a RT like Jawaan Taylor or Kaleb McGary. (I think McGlinchey is overrated)

1) Jalin Hyatt - WR TEN - explosive 6'0 (4.31 40) - a little light, I start him at slot

2) John Michael Schmitz - OC MIN - 6'4" 320 - Future C - compete for OG

3) Jack Campbell - LB Iowa - 6'5 245 producer - Edmunds replacement, basically a physical copy of Edmunds with better instincts

4) Ricky Stromberg - OC Arkansas - 6'4" 310 - can play anywhere on IOL - compete for OG/OC

5) Mekhi Garner - CB LSU - 6'2" 215 9.67 RAS. Built like an NFL S, very good in the box

6) Mohamed Ibrahim - RB MIN 5'10" 210 - producer and Singletary replacement

Two Gophers...weird

2023 OL

Dawkins - Bates - Morse? - Stromberg/Schmitz - Taylor or McGary

With 2 OC/OG drafted could trade or cut Morse. The concussions are worrying, and the cap hit is increasing.

Brown is now a solid OT backup, where he should be

Hyatt is a day 1 starter at slot WR

Campbell is a day 1 starter at MLB

Garner is developed as a S. I like Benford at CB more than most here. Marlowe is my backup plan.

Ibrahim gets the Cook treatment, but takes 30-40% of the workload by season end, and some of the punishment off of Cook.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

PFN Mock Simulator

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft/

Assuming Edmunds, Poyer, Singletary are gone. No other surprise losses

Bills big FA splash is signing is a RT like Jawaan Taylor or Kaleb McGary. (I think McGlinchey is overrated)

1) Jalin Hyatt - WR TEN - explosive 6'0 (4.31 40) - a little light, I start him at slot

2) John Michael Schmitz - OC MIN - 6'4" 320 - Future C - compete for OG

3) Jack Campbell - LB Iowa - 6'5 245 producer - Edmunds replacement, basically a physical copy of Edmunds with better instincts

4) Ricky Stromberg - OC Arkansas - 6'4" 310 - can play anywhere on IOL - compete for OG/OC

5) Mekhi Garner - CB LSU - 6'2" 215 9.67 RAS. Built like an NFL S, very good in the box

6) Mohamed Ibrahim - RB MIN 5'10" 210 - producer and Singletary replacement

Two Gophers...weird

2023 OL

Dawkins - Bates - Morse? - Stromberg/Schmitz - Taylor or McGary

With 2 OC/OG drafted could trade or cut Morse. The concussions are worrying, and the cap hit is increasing.

Brown is now a solid OT backup, where he should be

Hyatt is a day 1 starter at slot WR

Campbell is a day 1 starter at MLB

Garner is developed as a S. I like Benford at CB more than most here. Marlowe is my backup plan.

Ibrahim gets the Cook treatment, but takes 30-40% of the workload by season end, and some of the punishment off of Cook.

Ibrahim is on my radar as well for a late rounder.  Nice find.

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/10/2023 at 10:05 PM, Yantha said:

Ibrahim is on my radar as well for a late rounder.  Nice find.

if we don't get draft a RB early, he along with McBride from UAB and the guy from Oklahoma seem to be nice complements to Cook.  My ideal situation would be to get Foreman, and draft one of these guys late (unless Robinson falls to us.  Then we either draft him or trade back.  I'd have a hard time not drafting him)  

• Like (+1) 1

MID FA mock...

Now that the FA has started, we've heard about potential for RB Jamal Williams and LB Lavonte David, plus we signed an OG.  Here's my mock assuming we actually land these two....

New starting RT, and OG, plus an addition to cushion the blow of losing Poyer, and Edmunds.  Lavonte David gets the start, and Dorian Williams replaced Klein on the roster....  Ojomo was my BPA in round 5, and I nabbed Doug Flutie in round 6.

ScreenShot2023-03-14at3_03_54PM.thumb.png.b1db23642f7c16b1524131c063de3073.png

Edited by Yantha

46 minutes ago, Yantha said:

MID FA mock...

Now that the FA has started, we've heard about potential for RB Jamal Williams and LB Lavonte David, plus we signed an OG.  Here's my mock assuming we actually land these two....

New starting RT, and OG, plus an addition to cushion the blow of losing Poyer, and Edmunds.  Lavonte David gets the start, and Dorian Williams replaced Klein on the roster....  Ojomo was my BPA in round 5, and I nabbed Doug Flutie in round 6.

ScreenShot2023-03-14at3_03_54PM.thumb.png.b1db23642f7c16b1524131c063de3073.png

No WR? Do you think we are going to get one in FA?

On 1/27/2023 at 5:20 PM, LyndonvilleBill said:

Not a fan of PFF, but gave it a shot.

27: Andre Carter Edge Army

59: Rashee Rice WR SMU

91 Andrew Vorhees OG USC

130: Jarrett Patterson OG/C Notre Dame

139: Rakim Jarrett WR Maryland

164: DJ Turner CB Michigan

205: Jack Kuntz TE Old Dominion

247: Tavion Thomas RB Utah

Where are they imaginary picks 164,247 coming from

Screenshot_2023-03-14-15-43-03-91_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

1 hour ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

No WR? Do you think we are going to get one in FA?

I'd hope so with that mock.  

Maybe a player like Parris Campbell.

BUT I do still have some level of confidence that Davis can rebound, PLUS I do love the idea of Shakir earning an expanded role.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.