No trade Mock Drafts

RyanC883

PFF just now...

#27 - Jalin Hyatt - WR - They have him rated #64 overall...That's a fantasy.

#59 - Jahmyr Gibbs - RB - He was there. I'm not stupid.

#91 - Dawand Jones - OT

#130 - Quindell Johnson - S

#139 - Jarrett Patterson - IOL

#164 - Thomas Incoom - DE

#205 - Cameron Latu - TE - 

#247 - Hunter Luepke - FB

There you go Beane...You're welcome...B-)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, KOKBILLS said:

PFF just now...

#91 - Dawand Jones - OT

I really do feel like Dawand Jones will rise up draft boards, it would be impossible for him not to. Kid is a mountain. He’ll probably go late 1st I’m thinking.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

I really do feel like Dawand Jones will rise up draft boards, it would be impossible for him not to. Kid is a mountain. He’ll probably go late 1st I’m thinking.

Agreed...That PFF Big Board is a joke right now...I've been able to get 5-6 players from TDN's Top 100 in some PFF Mocks...The TDN Mock Draft Machine cannot come soon enough for me...B-)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, KOKBILLS said:

Agreed...That PFF Big Board is a joke right now...I've been able to get 5-6 players from TDN's Top 100 in some PFF Mocks...The TDN Mock Draft Machine cannot come soon enough for me...B-)

Yup, there’s always those players that are undervalued by big boards during the draft process that you just know will go a couple rounds earlier in the draft, it happens every year!

Jalin Hyatt

WR Tennessee

Steve Avila

OG TCU

Andrew Vorhees

OG USC

Garrett Williams

CB Syracuse

Rakim Jarrett

WR Maryland

Jay Ward

S LSU

I don’t think Hyatt will make it far enough into the 2nd for us to pick him, so if we like him we are going to have to take him at #27. Avila and Vorhees are some of my favorite interior linemen that I want to see drafted, especially Avila one of the best pass blockers in the draft. 

1 hour ago, KOKBILLS said:

PFF just now...

#91 - Dawand Jones - OT

I did a breakdown of all SEC WRs that ran a sub 4.4 and had at least a 1,000 yard season and every single one of them was drafted before 40th pick. If we want Hyatt, we need to take him at #27. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, DJB said:

I don’t see 8 oline and 5 WR drafted so I hate it try again 

Well OP said no trades. That means 6 picks. I took 2 WR and 2 OGs. As much as I want to take nothing but WRs and OL we have other issues we have to address. With Benford moving inside and White possibly never returning to form, we need another CB to play along with Elam or in case of an emergency. We might lose Poyer and with Hamlin likely not up to form, we likely need to draft a Safety, even with Benford shifting. 

46 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I don’t think Hyatt will make it far enough into the 2nd for us to pick him, so if we like him we are going to have to take him at #27. Avila and Vorhees are some of my favorite interior linemen that I want to see drafted, especially Avila one of the best pass blockers in the draft. 

I did a breakdown of all SEC WRs that ran a sub 4.4 and had at least a 1,000 yard season and every single one of them was drafted before 40th pick. If we want Hyatt, we need to take him at #27. 

100% agree...Right now Hyatt is my guy...I doubt very much he'll disappoint in his workouts. I almost wish he did a little. If he runs too fast #27 is going to be tough. That kid is electric...B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS
  • Agree 1

Second try at it.

27. O'Cyrus Torrence OL Florida

59. Jordan Battle S Alabama

91.Cedric Tillman WR Tennessee

129. Olusegun Oluwatimi OL Michigan

137. Mike Morris DL Michigan

162. Jammie Robinson S Florida State

This will never happen, but it's fun to dream.

14 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Depends how well he shows he can move.  He is HUGE, but can he move well enough?  He is probably too tall to move to G.

I may be in the minority but I’m valuing OL early and often in this draft. If the OL is solidified it helps everything else. Better running game, better use of the TE as they aren’t needed as much for blocking, gives Josh more time in the pocket, and reduces the need for Josh HAVING to run, etc.

Yes I want to add weapons for Josh, but IMO it’s long pass due to shore up the OL and give him extra protection. With the extra protection, he can become even more dangerous! It’s critical the Bills hit on their early picks.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.