No trade Mock Drafts

RyanC883

30 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

If the Bills get this draft particularly the guys in rounds 2 and 3…Josh will hit 50 touchdowns 

I don't think there's any possible way Hyatt falls to us at the end of the second.  I've seen him rated as high as the #2 WR in the draft and most boards have him gone by later in the first.

It would be incredible if he did though. If he was sitting there at 59, we'd better take him or Beane would have some 'splaining to do, lol.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

Post em' here.  I'll start: 

Michael Mayer

TE Notre Dame

(BPA, 2 TE sets will be crazy.  Great catcher, great blocker.).  

Jarrett Patterson

OG Notre Dame

(best C in draft.  Can also play G.) 

Israel Abanikanda

RB Pittsburgh

(need another RB, perhaps too similar to Cook?)  

Wanya Morris

OT Oklahoma

(OT is a need, got a strong one here) 

Keeanu Benton

DT Wisconsin

(I know nothing about him.  Needed a DT, and was BPA based on the Pro Football Network simulator) 

Garrett Williams

CB Syracuse

(very athletic CB.  Ball hawking, run-supporting).  

Yea please

6 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

LMAO we get Downs and Rice, not to mention Johnson in the 1st.  We can dream.  I'd never question Beane again if he could somehow pull that off.

Yeah I know right. PFF at times with their software and rankings to have Rice graded in the 3rd if funny 

• Like (+1) 1

27. Broderick Jones - OT Georgia We need help on the Oline. Lucky to get him.

59. Jarrett Patterson - G/C Notre Dame.  Interior help. Solid all the way around.

91. Demarvion Overshown - MLB Texas He's fun to watch. 6'4" 225lbs and a former safety. He has some misses, but he attacks. Fast and very good in coverage. 1st team all Big 12 with 96 tackles.

128. Jammie Robinson - S Florida St. He hits, he tackles, he covers, he makes plays.

135. Jonathan Mingo- Wr Mississippi. 6'2" 225, and can run. Had over 850 yards last year for the Rebels. 

160. Byron Young - Edge Tennessee Juco transfer, came up the hard way. Ended up at Tennessee and became an ALl-SEC first teamer. 7 sacks last year, 12 tfls and 14 QB pressures. More speed for the outside rush, something we are seriously lacking.

• Like (+1) 7

5 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

1. Broderick Jones - T - Georgia

2. Parker Washington - WR - Penn St

3. Steve Avila - G - TCU

4. Jarrett Patterson - C/G - Notre Dame

5. Owen Pappoe - LB - Auburn

5. Chamarri Conner - S - Virginia Tech

If Patterson drops to us in the 4th round, I'll eat my Allen jersey, lol.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

A real runningback has to be had. 220LBS. Catches. Three down guy for multiple consecutive series during first and second half. Enough of this flipping RBs mid drive, mid quarter stuff. Interchangeable means they aren’t good enough. 

With that first pick, do whatever to get the best RB that can handle the load. And every third or fourth series, you can throw out there the array of other JAG backs like Hines. Cook can play in on two back sets with the RB1, and carry the fourth and seventh drives of the game. 

Round two: WR

Rounds 3-5, maneuver to get the two best Olineman. 

I think trading picks to get better players in this draft is a must. The team is too far along to keep bringing in seven rookies and squandering them, and continue to play some mediocre veteran talent. We need stars

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Good grief...why do these have Patterson going so late?  R5?  

Well they have Rice in 3rd. Never can trust PFF grades on prospects. They always tend to be the outliers from the consensus. 

2 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

A real runningback has to be had. 220LBS. Catches. Three down guy for multiple consecutive series during first and second half. Enough of this flipping RBs mid drive, mid quarter stuff. Interchangeable means they aren’t good enough. 

With that first pick, do whatever to get the best RB that can handle the load. And every third or fourth series, you can throw out there the array of other JAG backs like Hines. Cook can play in on two back sets with the RB1, and carry the fourth and seventh drives of the game. 

Round two: WR

Rounds 3-5, maneuver to get the two best Olineman. 

I think trading picks to get better players in this draft is a must. The team is too far along to keep bringing in seven rookies and squandering them, and continue to play some mediocre veteran talent. We need stars

I stopped reading on RB in the first. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Not a fan of PFF, but gave it a shot.

27: Andre Carter Edge Army

59: Rashee Rice WR SMU

91 Andrew Vorhees OG USC

130: Jarrett Patterson OG/C Notre Dame

139: Rakim Jarrett WR Maryland

164: DJ Turner CB Michigan

205: Jack Kuntz TE Old Dominion

247: Tavion Thomas RB Utah

We HAVE to draft this guy. The color commentary would be gold. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.