Favorite sayings…

SDS

"Not my cuppa tea"

"If it doesn't come out in the wash It'll come out in the dry"

and one en espanol that often rings true "Lo barato sale caro" translates to what starts  cheap ends up being expensive

27 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

“There are two types of people in the world: the humble and the soon-to-be humbled.”

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don't.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Don't ask for guarantees. And don't look to be saved in any one thing, person, machine, or library. Do your own bit of saving, and if you drown, at least die knowing you were heading for shore. ~Ray Bradbury

I never criticize someone until I've walked a mile in their shoes.  Once I have I can say whatever I want because I'm a mile away from them...and I have their shoes.

Everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

I don't discriminate.  I'll treat all the same: like *****.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

“Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand.

Mace Windu

1 hour ago, Bob Lamb said:

“Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand.

Mace Windu

Do or do not.  There is no try.

Yoda

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.