Bills Fire Safeties Coach Jim Salgado

jethro_tull

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Like … he must be a good coach because he was a great player …

Amirite?

He has more passion in his finger than the entire coaching staff we currently have. Xs and Os, who knows, can't be a downgrade though.

I certainly hope they plan to fire more than just the safeties coach.

Just now, Southern_Bills said:

He has more passion in his finger than the entire coaching staff we currently have. Xs and Os, who knows, can't be a downgrade though.

I certainly hope they plan to fire more than just the safeties coach.

Bring him in.. I got no issues.. but just making a point that his playing career wont count for anything when it comes to coaching...

Bit slow on the coach change front.. I agree... 

3 hours ago, jethro_tull said:

So the safeties coach is the sacrificial lamb for this season when one our safeties has been out almost all season and the other has been battling injuries all season?

Hardly the answer for this team's defensive coaching woes.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Bring him in.. I got no issues.. but just making a point that his playing career wont count for anything when it comes to coaching...

I agree, Randy Moss probably can't coach wideouts, so I get it. 

But Reed does have passion which the Bills lack in a major way.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

So the safeties coach is the sacrificial lamb for this season when one our safeties has been out almost all season and the other has been battling injuries all season?

Hardly the answer for this team's defensive coaching woes.

Need a new DL coach to get that "meat off the bone" that Oliver has still got according to Beane

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Need a new DL coach to get that "meat off the bone" that Oliver has still got according to Beane

Yeah, just like Beane said anyday now Gabe is going to turn into this great WR2 he was supposed to be this season.

I've defended Beane, but more and more lately it seems like he just another one of those guys that talks a good game, but really has no clue what he's talking about.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

It's been done already... by the Bills. He was on Wrex's staff, supposedly to help teach them the touted Ryan defensive philosophy. He was pissed that Wrex basically used him as a figurehead IIRC.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Yeah because he was the problem.

Time to fire up the Fire Frazier billboard

So many Dline injuries

Epenesa has been a joke. Oliver while ok is not even close to performing like a top 10 pick. Greg R. completely disappeared once Miller got hurt. And Basham he's barely hanging on to the roster. But yeah the dline coach is doing a bang up job.

Needed someone to fall on a sword.

No doubt we need to make changes but this  isn’t it. 

Things won’t get easier in our division. It’s possible you could see TB12 in Miami & Rodgers with the NYJ, I also look for NE to keep improving.

Unless we correct some major faults we could slip.

Edited by PayDaBill$
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.