Will we win the division next year?

Success

16 hours ago, Billz4ever said:

The lack of use of the slot/shorter to mid routes like what we came to know for so long with the Josh to Beasley connection is probably what surprised me the most this season.  We became almost a feast or famine offense in that regard since that aspect of the offense all but vanished.

Agreed. I think everyone thought too Knox would've taken some of those targets, instead he just was the same as prior.

• Like (+1) 1

I think next season will be a totally different ball game in our division & a much harder climb to the top for the Bills ! 

Miami was tough enough this year & have some decent draft capitol plus the hire of Vic Fangio as their new D coordinator, with the weapons that they have & if Tua could in any way stay healthy that last game could have had a different ending .

The Pats last season were kind of a mess on the offensive side of the ball i don't think their QB play was that bad but their offensive coordinator was out of his zone but now they will be bringing Bill back in the fold which could be a difference maker on that side of the ball .

Then the Jets are a good QB away from being a really good team & they will be bringing back their rookie RB Breese Hall which was tearing it up before he got hurt which the Bills run D wasn't that good this season so there is that .

So the Bills need to make some kind of changes to stay a top of our division & it's not going to be the way it has been the past couple of seasons then if you add into that the players that may not be back next year like Poyer, Edmunds, & some others it could be a tough go so Bills beware !! 

Edited by T master

29 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t know if you noticed, but Aaron Rodgers is starting to get pretty washed up even if he came into the division which is far from finalized there’s no guarantee that he would have success there

He had nobody to throw to last year in GB. The Jets have a decent receiving corps lead by Wilson. Their RBs are decent as well led by Carter. I am not mentioning Breece as I figure it will take him some time to get back to what he was. It took Barkley a year or so to regain his form. The defense while not elite is solid. Even if Rodgers declined some, he is still better way better than White, Flacco, Wilson.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gregg said:

He had nobody to throw to last year in GB. The Jets have a decent receiving corps lead by Wilson. Their RBs are decent as well led by Carter. I am not mentioning Breece as I figure it will take him some time to get back to what he was. It took Barkley a year or so to regain his form. The defense while not elite is solid. Even if Rodgers declined some, he is still better way better than White, Flacco, Wilson.

Well, it sounds like you’ve talk to yourself into it

Don’t say I didn’t tell you if it happens

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Well, it sounds like you’ve talk to yourself into it

Don’t say I didn’t tell you if it happens

If Rodgers ends up on the Jets, then I hope this move blows up in their faces. I just think they will challenge the Bills for the division if they get him.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Rodgers go to the Jets. If Tua stays healthy they'll be a problem. We have to play the best division in football,  the NFCE.  And we have to beat Mahomes, Burrow & Herbert.  This is going to be a daunting schedule so winning the division will be possible but extremely challenging.

the bills are the class of the AFCE

yes they win the division.....after that, who knows, will von miller, hyde, daquan jones, tre white and poyer all be healthy and playing ?

yea, yea, all teams deal with injuries....but 4 pro bowlers on defense....i dont think so

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, papazoid said:

the bills are the class of the AFCE

yes they win the division.....after that, who knows, will von miller, hyde, daquan jones, tre white and poyer all be healthy and playing ?

yea, yea, all teams deal with injuries....but 4 pro bowlers on defense....i dont think so

Don't they have to resign Poyer?

51 minutes ago, Gregg said:

By the end of the season I think GB had a better receiving group then the Jets.  And while the Jets RB's are okay they're not as good as the two guys for GB.  And I'm pretty sure the Jets O line wasn't as good as GB's. 

IMO going to the Jets would be a lose/lose with both Rogers and the Jets getting the short end of the stick.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.