Will we win the division next year?

Success

Probably.    The offense will only be better in Dorsey's second year as OC.   Hines/Cook will take over for Singletary, which is an upgrade.   Shakir will take McKenzies spot plus Beane will draft a speedy WR,  both upgrades.   Spencer Brown will get the full offseason and camp he missed in 2022, won't be rehabbing from back surgery and be better.   A lot depends on Von Miller's recovery speed, but assuming he and Micah Hyde will be full go, the D will be much better than what we saw for most of 2022, including the post season tournament.   Elam and Benford will be ready to go full time.  Edmunds will stay,  Poyers nutty wife will make him go for the $$, so he's gone.  

The AFC East will be competitive, but I see the Bills being no less competitive for that title than they were this year.   Why wouldn't they be?   Beane has laid the foundation, will add to it.   So just go play the games.   This is a playoff team for years to come.   

Plus I'm not sure trying to catch rock hard footballs , slogging through snowy fields in playoff games in Orchard Park in f ing January are any advantage to this team at all the way it is constructed, so just get in the tournament and go from there.  

Paul Andrew Esden Jr on Twitter: "MAJOR LINE SHIFT: #Jets odds to land Aaron Rodgers shifted from +750 to +350. Meanwhile, their odds of landing Derek Carr dropped from +250 to +350. Meaning Carr & Rodgers are now co-favorites to become #TakeFlight Week 1 starter, per @oddschecker. #GoPackGo #RaiderNation https://t.co/hmck6qXr9f" / Twitter

47 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Connor Hughes on Twitter: "The #Jets should do whatever it takes to get Aaron Rodgers. Why? Forget the playoffs. This team is a Super Bowl contender with 12 under center. https://t.co/tRDz5ApjTM" / Twitter

Lol

17 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

If Tua stays healthy next season and the Jets get either Rodgers or Lamar, it could be kinda difficult 

You expect to the quarterback that had three concussions in one season to stay healthy

33 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Probably.    The offense will only be better in Dorsey's second year as OC.   Hines/Cook will take over for Singletary, which is an upgrade.   Shakir will take McKenzies spot plus Beane will draft a speedy WR,  both upgrades.   Spencer Brown will get the full offseason and camp he missed in 2022, won't be rehabbing from back surgery and be better.   A lot depends on Von Miller's recovery speed, but assuming he and Micah Hyde will be full go, the D will be much better than what we saw for most of 2022, including the post season tournament.   Elam and Benford will be ready to go full time.  Edmunds will stay,  Poyers nutty wife will make him go for the $$, so he's gone.  

The AFC East will be competitive, but I see the Bills being no less competitive for that title than they were this year.   Why wouldn't they be?   Beane has laid the foundation, will add to it.   So just go play the games.   This is a playoff team for years to come.   

Plus I'm not sure trying to catch rock hard footballs , slogging through snowy fields in playoff games in Orchard Park in f ing January are any advantage to this team at all the way it is constructed, so just get in the tournament and go from there.  

I want to see the bills more like the ravens, except with Josh Allen under center

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

I didn't say he would. I said "if" far from an expectation in case you haven't noticed 

But you mentioned it, which means you at least think that it might happen

Someone posted online (probably Pats fan) Bills dynasty 2020-2022:

-3 AFC East Championships

-1 AFC Championship game loss

-Barely beat Skylar Thompson in the Wild Card.

Can't say that they are wrong. Depending on which players we are able to keep and which QB's the other teams are rumored to pick up, I wouldn't be surprised if we won 10 games and were 3rd place in the division and playing for our playoff lives in week 18.

We had a window when the rest of the division was garbage and our QB was on a rookie deal and we blew it. Simple as that.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Got it
Myself, I think the Dolphins need to start line it up another quarterback, three concussions in one season for a quarterback is not good. He’s going to take a pounding next year and they’re just gonna be waiting for the ball to drop

Entirely possible. We truly don't know what's going to happen

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Someone posted online (probably Pats fan) Bills dynasty 2020-2022:

-3 AFC East Championships

-1 AFC Championship game loss

-Barely beat Skylar Thompson in the Wild Card.

Can't say that they are wrong. Depending on which players we are able to keep and which QB's the other teams are rumored to pick up, I wouldn't be surprised if we won 10 games and were 3rd place in the division and playing for our playoff lives in week 18.

We had a window when the rest of the division was garbage and our QB was on a rookie deal and we blew it. Simple as that.

It will be tougher, but the window is still open. I think what you have with Allen, Mahomes, Burrow is similar to the days of Manning, Brady, Ben or Kelly, Marino, Elway. Bills will be in the mix, but the AFC is loaded with good QB's. You can factor in Herbert and Lawrence as well.

The dolphins lost like five straight when they started playing good teams. They're not the near-powerhouse everyone thinks they are and everyone will continue to adjust to what their coach likes to do. It's hard to score points and win consistently with no explosive plays and no running game.

The Pats are so far away on offense. You just can't win 11-12 games scoring 20ppg or less.

The Jets with a good vet QB, that defense, and the easier last place schedule will be frisky

Not sure why everyone thinks we're going to be so much worse without massive upgrades. There was one team that handled us this year and they may win the super bowl. Believe it or not, top five QBs usually win a lot of games.

Until the Jets, Dolphins or Patriots can find a way to beat us once each or one twice think the division will remain ours. Honestly both the Jet and Dolphin wins last year came down to 1 play or drive so while it may raise some attention am not overly worried about either team until I see consistency which none of them have. 

My expectation is that the Bills will be slightly worse next season than they were this season.

Both the fish and the Jests are already competitive. Both teams might become ultra competitive with the addition of a good QB (Brady / Rodgers).

At the end of the 2021-2022 season, it was clear that the Bills were the favorites to win the East in 2022. At the end of the 2022-2023 season, I think the Bills are still the favorites, but that the rest of the off-season is going to muddy that picture.

The Bills are likely to go into the 2023-2024 season as a very questionable favorite.

Just now, schoolhouserock said:

My expectation is that the Bills will be slightly worse next season than they were this season.

Both the fish and the Jests are already competitive. Both teams might become ultra competitive with the addition of a good QB (Brady / Rodgers).

At the end of the 2021-2022 season, it was clear that the Bills were the favorites to win the East in 2022. At the end of the 2022-2023 season, I think the Bills are still the favorites, but that the rest of the off-season is going to muddy that picture.

The Bills are likely to go into the 2023-2024 season as a very questionable favorite.

I would like to see a team that’s more balanced not trying to figure out the running game as the playoffs get close but actually start working on it at the start of the season hundred yard rushers that are not Josh Allen

Score in the red zone with the running game, cut down on turnovers

Suffocate teams instead of trying to outscore them

Yes we will win it, but it will be tight. And for God's sake can we stop with the "If Tua was healthy" takes? Worse than fin heaven. When he WAS healthy they lost 4 straight games, including against us late in the year. And he is not going to remain healthy. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.