Does this game have a name?

Goin Breakdown

3 hours ago, uticaclub said:

In 12 years the most successful run in franchise history will still be the 90s, so you are right we won't remember this game.

My names for the games are:

No Show in the Snow

Revenge of the Tiger King

Clone Killing

Window Closed Game

Lake Erie Sunset

No it won't be, because that team never won a super bowl. By measure of total wins, championships, and length of span, this one will be the greatest. 

We were really helped out that Josh had multiple playoff wins under his belt before the age at which Kelly played his first snap for the bills. 

On 1/27/2023 at 9:25 AM, pocoboy said:

Says something about a fanbase that wants to name the s**t performances and forget the good ones.

Well we have The Comeback. Then there's the Perfect Game against the Pats last year. No name for the Raiders blowout but that would round out my list of "good ones." Personally I would also count 4 Straight Super Bowls.

On the other side, we've got Wide Right, whatever you want to call 4 straight super bowl losses, Music City Miracle, and 13 Seconds. 

I don't think this one deserves a name because nothing extraordinary happened. But man this coaching staff needs a little bit of shaming if they're ever going to get their ***** together.

To me this feels like the "Comedown Game"

For the last four years the Bills had been on an upward trajectory bringing hope and optimism that we were on the cusp of a Super Bowl team.  That feeling hit it's peak as we went into the Offseason as the perennial favorite to win the whole thing and the way we beat down the defending champs on opening night just added fuel to the frenzy....But we know all know what happened as the season went on culminating in that finale against Cincinnati where that High came crashing down hard.  I think we will be looking at the Bills much differently going into this offseason than we have in the past 4 years.

Does this go down in history as the "Greatest Comedown Game" of all-time?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.