Does this game have a name?

Goin Breakdown

It doesnt need a name. It shouldnt have a name. It doesnt deserve a name.

We dont need to "brand" all of our heartbreaking moments so we can constantly relive them and wallow in their misery and make it into another tshirt.

It was a ***** game at the end of a weird, ***** season. Let's just move on and dont look back.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The 2022 Buffalo Bills were a overrated team that didn’t show up when it counted there regressing the end. Onto 2023 Buffalo Bills season hopefully they make a lot of changes that yes are needed. If the 2023 Buffalo Bills continue to regress I would clean house the whole coaching staff and the GM that is where I am as a Bills fan in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/26/2023 at 4:00 PM, arcane said:

This sticks the best with me.

FWIW, in 12 years when we look back on the most successful run in franchise history, we will remember almost nothing about this game. Just (barely) that it happened. 

In 12 years the most successful run in franchise history will still be the 90s, so you are right we won't remember this game.

My names for the games are:

No Show in the Snow

Revenge of the Tiger King

Clone Killing

Window Closed Game

Lake Erie Sunset

Edited by uticaclub

9 hours ago, pocoboy said:

Says something about a fanbase that wants to name the s**t performances and forget the good ones.

The wild card game against the Patriots is known as “The Perfect Game” we don't have many good ones when it counts.

We can call the Dolphin game “3rd string survival”

Edited by uticaclub

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.