Does this game have a name?

Goin Breakdown

1 hour ago, arcane said:

This sticks the best with me.

FWIW, in 12 years when we look back on the most successful run in franchise history, we will remember almost nothing about this game. Just (barely) that it happened. 

You're probably right. There was literally nothing to cheep about. I don't think one play stood out at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, arcane said:

This sticks the best with me.

FWIW, in 12 years when we look back on the most successful run in franchise history, we will remember almost nothing about this game. Just (barely) that it happened. 

Unless they win a Lombardi I sincerely hope this isn't remembered as the most successful time in team history. 

Top 8 team, that's it, nothing more nothing less. Can't get to the final 4 to even have a shot.

I wish it was different but that's the reality,  very tired of them being considered a top 3 team or so and the results don't match that claim, not even in the slightest. 

4 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Unless they win a Lombardi I sincerely hope this isn't remembered as the most successful time in team history. 

Top 8 team, that's it, nothing more nothing less. Can't get to the final 4 to even have a shot.

I wish it was different but that's the reality,  very tired of them being considered a top 3 team or so and the results don't match that claim, not even in the slightest. 

Theyre gonna win one. Maybe more 

4 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

We all know wide right, 13 seconds and so on. What's this Cinci loss called?

- No show in the snow?

- The embarrassment?

- 60 minutes?

"No show in the snow" is clever and good. I go with that one on a poll.

how about:

missuse of motivation game

Bengals rally cry was KC BILLs selling tickets already.

Bills should have played up Ciny was also selling tix. Ciny Jax

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.