Pfizer Executive: Company considering mutating Covid-19, to make more money on new vaccines!

JaCrispy

• JaCrispy changed the title to Pfizer Executive: Company considering mutating Covid-19, to make more money on new vaccines!

I’m not sure why any of this is so confusing to people. Pharmaceutical companies are in the business of selling…pharmaceuticals. Defense contractors are in the business of selling…tanks and missiles. The problem is NOT these companies. The problem is the government officials who take their money and push their agendas. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Have fun out there, kids…😉

Well if Phizer see's this  you can bet your ass this guy no longer works there & if i was him i would have someone tailing me to make sure if i disappear suddenly it won't be undetected for a long period of time .

But this doesn't really surprise me Evil is real weather people believe it or not Satan is lord over the earth & money will drive a company to do what ever to make the bottom line much better ! Just look at Monsanto they have been doing this for decades Roundup is one of their biggest money makers .

Which has been banned in other countries but i will bet those in the EPA here in the states keep it legal because of the kick backs they get which in turn keeps cancer running rampant & so on & so on .

Then there is the thing where they are still using basically Agent orange out west & that was all Monsanto too but like they did with the Vietnam vets once they agree to pay out what is a trifle amount of cash to what they make off the product they can no longer be sued for the same thing again yet they are still allowed to put the product on the shelf & Americans are stupid enough to continue to buy it & use it .

I bet that this video will never see the light of day outside this forum & the few that will post it else where but even with that politicians and the American public will still blindly follow these morons off the edge of the cliff !! 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Well if Phizer see's this  you can bet your ass this guy no longer works there & if i was him i would have someone tailing me to make sure if i disappear suddenly it won't be undetected for a long period of time .

But this doesn't really surprise me Evil is real weather people believe it or not Satan is lord over the earth & money will drive a company to do what ever to make the bottom line much better ! Just look at Monsanto they have been doing this for decades Roundup is one of their biggest money makers .

Which has been banned in other countries but i will bet those in the EPA here in the states keep it legal because of the kick backs they get which in turn keeps cancer running rampant & so on & so on .

Then there is the thing where they are still using basically Agent orange out west & that was all Monsanto too but like they did with the Vietnam vets once they agree to pay out what is a trifle amount of cash to what they make off the product they can no longer be sued for the same thing again yet they are still allowed to put the product on the shelf & Americans are stupid enough to continue to buy it & use it .

I bet that this video will never see the light of day outside this forum & the few that will post it else where but even with that politicians and the American public will still blindly follow these morons off the edge of the cliff !! 

You have people that have been so traumatized by the whole Covid situation, they will simply refuse to accept how evil other humans can truly be…

They’ve basically blocked their brains from even contemplating such things, because the very thought would flip their world upside down…

So, they just accept whatever Big Pharma, the CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci, or the MSM tells them, because people just want to be told everything will be ok…

To some extent it’s understandable because it’s probably part of human self preservation- similar to when you suffer a major injury, sometimes people pass out so they don’t have to experience the pain…

Unfortunately I am a glutton for punish, so I just want the truth at all costs…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

You have people that have been so traumatized by the whole Covid situation, they will simply refuse to accept how evil other humans can truly be…

They’ve basically blocked their brains from even contemplating such things, because the very thought would flip their world upside down…

So, they just accept whatever Big Pharma, the CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci, or the MSM tells them, because people just want to be told everything will be ok…

To some extent it’s understandable because it’s probably part of human self preservation- similar to when you suffer a major injury, sometimes people pass out so they don’t have to experience the pain…

Unfortunately I am a glutton for punish, so I just want the truth at all costs…😉

Those are called Sheople .

22 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not sure why any of this is so confusing to people. Pharmaceutical companies are in the business of selling…pharmaceuticals. Defense contractors are in the business of selling…tanks and missiles. The problem is NOT these companies. The problem is the government officials who take their money and push their agendas. 

so you are saying Pfizer is innocent.  Nah. It’s the companies, and any ahole in the government can be bought and sold.  People move from govt to private sector and back. The medical complex. The military complex. The financial complex. The energy sector.  All in bed with government at some level. But it doesn’t mean all they do is lie. It’s an art. And you are being silly if you think it’s a D or R issue. 

On 1/26/2023 at 8:16 PM, JaCrispy said:

How have "they" done this? Mind control? 

Maybe it's you! Maybe you are the one being brainwashed 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

They got you too! 

What are your thoughts on the video?  

I’m old school, and it seems to me the story is important one way or the other. COVID changed the world overnight. If it’s a hoax video, let’s hear about that.  If it’s legit let’s explore it.  As of last night seemed the major media outlets were disinterested.  Newsweek ran a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng story and came to the conclusion it could not yet be verified. 

57 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What are your thoughts on the video?  

I’m old school, and it seems to me the story is important one way or the other. COVID changed the world overnight. If it’s a hoax video, let’s hear about that.  If it’s legit let’s explore it.  As of last night seemed the major media outlets were disinterested.  Newsweek ran a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng story and came to the conclusion it could not yet be verified. 

Can you still see the video? 

"This video has been removed for violating Youtube's terms of service" 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

so you are saying Pfizer is innocent.  Nah. It’s the companies, and any ahole in the government can be bought and sold.  People move from govt to private sector and back. The medical complex. The military complex. The financial complex. The energy sector.  All in bed with government at some level. But it doesn’t mean all they do is lie. It’s an art. And you are being silly if you think it’s a D or R issue. 

You completely misread my post Ned. No, I don’t think the pharmaceutical companies are innocent, but I also know they’re just in the business of selling drugs. You don’t have to buy them! The problem is when the government mandates that you buy them! The same is true with defense contractors. They are in the business of selling tanks. And, if you read ANY of my posts, I definitely don’t think it’s a D or R problem. This is true for both sides of the aisle. 

True Story: For decades, I worked in the private sector, providing services almost exclusively for the public sector. One time, my firm was criticized for making charitable contributions to the public agency’s ‘cause of the month’. I went to the podium and told the critics “If you don’t want my firm to contribute PLEASE stop ringing my doorbell!” Mic drop. We never heard another word about it. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You completely misread my post Ned. No, I don’t think the pharmaceutical companies are innocent, but I also know they’re just in the business of selling drugs. You don’t have to buy them! The problem is when the government mandates that you buy them! The same is true with defense contractors. They are in the business of selling tanks. And, if you read ANY of my posts, I definitely don’t think it’s a D or R problem. This is true for both sides of the aisle. 

True Story: For decades, I worked in the private sector, providing services almost exclusively for the public sector. One time, my firm was criticized for making charitable contributions to the public agency’s ‘cause of the month’. I went to the podium and told the critics “If you don’t want my firm to contribute PLEASE stop ringing my doorbell!” Mic drop. We never heard another word about it. 

He did not misread your post, he intentionally went with the only take that makes all the mandatory vaxxed not the bad guys. 

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

He did not misread your post, he intentionally went with the only take that makes all the mandatory vaxxed not the bad guys. 

Ha! My comment was more about the D and R thing. If anyone reads my posts they’d know I’m definitely not a dyed in the wool partisan. Both parties are stricken with the same core ailments. It’s why I routinely laugh at BillStime, who sees every issue through a completely partisan lens. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You don't think we should build weapons to defend ourselves?