Uni watch

Beast

5 hours ago, Beast said:

Everyone remembers Allen coming out of the tunnel with a red helmet on. Is that on for 2023? 90’s era uni’s and helmets?

Also, I don’t think we wore the throwbacks at all this past season. Are they dead and buried?

Something else to talk about I suppose.

Hopefully the throwback 1960’s helmet never goes away since that helmet was the only one the Buffalo Bills actually won two Championships with in the 1960’s. I am fine with the Red Helmets but I am not fine with the Red standing Buffalo ever going away. But do I think PSE would be stupid enough to permanently doing away with the standing red Buffalo throwback logo? Yes because PSE with Terry Pegula is a bum owner with no regard for tradition or the history of Buffalo Bills football franchise because he is incoherent, clueless at the end of the day he doesn’t care. Look at that new Bills stadium it is like the New York Giants stadium generic and cold not actual cold but doesn’t seem like a inviting place from the pictures I saw. It looked like a downtown business building with the corporate glass look that doesn’t look like a sports stadium it looks ugly.

When PSE and Terry Pegula sell there Buffalo sports teams holdings it will be a great day for Buffalo sports because I don’t believe the Buffalo Bills or any Buffalo sports franchises owned by PSE Terry Pegula are ever winning a championship. BSF how can you say that? Look it hurts but it’s the truth when this bum can’t win a Buffalo Bandits NLL championship in 12 years as owner in a small number of teams league you know it isn’t happening with PSE ownership there not winners period as owners. But some Buffalo sports fans are slow to pick up on that they still think Syracuse Orange football is better than Buffalo Bulls football. UB has won 60+ games in the last 10 years Syracuse Orange 50+ games in the last 10 years. Ok if UB Bulls football that some Buffalo sports think is a joke has won 3 bowl games in 4 years what does that make PSE franchises owned by Terry Pegula that has won nothing that is right Zero championships for old money bags Terry Pegula. Wake up Buffalo fans if the Buffalo Bisons a minor league franchise and UB Bulls a college football team can pay for their upgrades privately why does Terry Pegula drill another oil well not able to pay privately for his own new Bills stadium? Again Terry Pegula is a flawed owner as a Buffalo Bills fan I don’t owe PSE anything because Terry Pegula didn’t keep the Bills in Buffalo the fans and tax payers did that. That is something else some Bills fans are clueless about as they are about UB Bulls football in the last 10 years the growth in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Of note, marketing materials had the standing buffalo and it was utilized in one of the sideline caps but not each version. It was very surprising they were not used as there isnt a rule stating there needs to be a break prior to switching. Its presence in official merch indicates that might not have been the plan from the get - but throwback week never came. Its the 1st instance since the blue throwbacks were introduced, that there hasnt been a sighting for at least 1 week. Obviously though it would have been white as the blue has been retired since its emergence. Its a sign something is coming as there is too much $$ left on the table with merch $$ to let that alt jersey slot go to waste. Id have guessed the all reds got the axe before the TB though. If the club had no history of it thatd be one thing, but everyone made too big a deal of Allen's trolling that it wouldn't have gone unnoticed. That being said, the wheels would have had to be in motion before this time last year. Maybe the troll job was testing the waters and putting out the feelers to ensure they are headed in the right direction. 

Edited by gobills1212

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Oh yeah? Don’t know what that means, but If it means what I think it does…..you’re eviler.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! >:]

54 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The Bills need to redo the logo. Both iterations are terrible. Why can't they just do a normal looking aggressive bison?

like the one in this image:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn3lQAv5mCb6R7MiyYrH9

The current charging buffalo is awesome lol

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Uh,we won more in the red helmets than we have since going back to white. Using your logic, the white helmets are even bigger losers.

On the flip side the Bills only two championships (1964, 1965) were won with the throwbacks. If what they wear decides how successful they are (it doesn't) then we should go back to the throwbacks full time. Maybe we can add a Super Bowl with our AFL championships.

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

Then what does that make our current ones?  At least the red ones made the Super Bowl.

If Kelly, Thomas, Smith, Reed and company were wearing the white ones then those helmets would have been in the Super Bowl too. The white ones look better. The charging Buffalo stands out more on the white helmet. The Bills uniforms are fine. Only change I would make is lose the all blues and reds.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

I thought it was odd that the throwbacks were not worn this year.  Maybe it's an indication of the red helmets next year

Another thing that was odd was they only wore blue over white at home just once.

17 hours ago, Gregg said:

On the flip side the Bills only two championships (1964, 1965) were won with the throwbacks. If what they wear decides how successful they are (it doesn't) then we should go back to the throwbacks full time. Maybe we can add a Super Bowl with our AFL championships.

Yep, the standing buffalo has brought the Bills their only championships. I'm an old school guy anyhow, so I like all the old AFL helmets. It pisses me off the Titans got to keep the Oilers legacy. The oil derrick helmet was fantastic. It should have been a Cleveland situation so that the new Houston team could reclaim the Oilers. The Pats old helmets are much better too.

Now get off my lawn.

• Like (+1) 1

Wait, when did Josh wear a red helmet?

On 1/27/2023 at 6:46 PM, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Hopefully the throwback 1960’s helmet never goes away since that helmet was the only one the Buffalo Bills actually won two Championships with in the 1960’s. I am fine with the Red Helmets but I am not fine with the Red standing Buffalo ever going away. But do I think PSE would be stupid enough to permanently doing away with the standing red Buffalo throwback logo? Yes because PSE with Terry Pegula is a bum owner with no regard for tradition or the history of Buffalo Bills football franchise because he is incoherent, clueless at the end of the day he doesn’t care. Look at that new Bills stadium it is like the New York Giants stadium generic and cold not actual cold but doesn’t seem like a inviting place from the pictures I saw. It looked like a downtown business building with the corporate glass look that doesn’t look like a sports stadium it looks ugly.

When PSE and Terry Pegula sell there Buffalo sports teams holdings it will be a great day for Buffalo sports because I don’t believe the Buffalo Bills or any Buffalo sports franchises owned by PSE Terry Pegula are ever winning a championship. BSF how can you say that? Look it hurts but it’s the truth when this bum can’t win a Buffalo Bandits NLL championship in 12 years as owner in a small number of teams league you know it isn’t happening with PSE ownership there not winners period as owners. But some Buffalo sports fans are slow to pick up on that they still think Syracuse Orange football is better than Buffalo Bulls football. UB has won 60+ games in the last 10 years Syracuse Orange 50+ games in the last 10 years. Ok if UB Bulls football that some Buffalo sports think is a joke has won 3 bowl games in 4 years what does that make PSE franchises owned by Terry Pegula that has won nothing that is right Zero championships for old money bags Terry Pegula. Wake up Buffalo fans if the Buffalo Bisons a minor league franchise and UB Bulls a college football team can pay for their upgrades privately why does Terry Pegula drill another oil well not able to pay privately for his own new Bills stadium? Again Terry Pegula is a flawed owner as a Buffalo Bills fan I don’t owe PSE anything because Terry Pegula didn’t keep the Bills in Buffalo the fans and tax payers did that. That is something else some Bills fans are clueless about as they are about UB Bulls football in the last 10 years the growth in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Yikes!

That sure took a quick turn into an area I didn't want to go down.

If you think Terry is a crap owner, you're a fool, "super"fan.

4 hours ago, Bad Things said:

Wait, when did Josh wear a red helmet?

It was before one of the preseason games. He ran out of the tunnel with a red helmet on. It was just the current helmet painted red. They didn't bother changing the stripes so it looked like it just had two blue stripes down the middle, instead of blue/red/blue, which looked weird, but it pumped fans up.

FZbhlGyWQAIzdZr.jpg

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If the NFL just made white pants mandatory the Bills in their current uni combos would look amazing each week.  We wouldn't have the smurf look or the all abhorrent all red look.

For home games I'd do:

-Five standard unis (Blue tops, white pants, blue socks)

-Two 90's throwbacks (Red helmet, 90's blue top, white pants and white socks)

-One game where we wear the red color rush jerseys with white pants and red socks.

Away games:

-Three all whites

-Three white tops, white pants, blue socks

-Two white throwback Uni with standing Buffalo helmet

For the 17th game they could have fan voting or whatever.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

If the NFL just made white pants mandatory the Bills in their current uni combos would look amazing each week. 

For the 17th game they could have fan voting or whatever.

For the final playoff game, they could have borrowed this set of pants from Cleveland. 🤨

image.thumb.jpeg.b8eb10bf6133467ce224f11fc903889c.jpeg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.