Bills Coaching Staff Changes Thread

hellofellowbillsfans

Just now, Bangarang said:

Could very well be our next DC. 

Giving the DC job to a guy who can't even coach his position group seems like a terrible idea. But he's a McDermott friend from Carolina so it would be on brand. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Seems like an odd choice.

Given the injuries at the position I thought safeties were one of the few positional groups that didn't let us down over the course of the season or in the Bengals game. 

Multiple coverage busts from the Safety position against the Bengals in addition to the very obvious lack of scheme knowledge that our depth safeties possessed cost our defense huge this year.

• Agree 4

23 minutes ago, BillsFanInRaleigh said:

If anything I feel like this is an indication that Frazier might be sticking around after all

I think Frazier doesn’t have a contract, so he doesn’t need fired. Maybe they are clearing out his guys that are still under contract.

29 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Oh...so this guy was the one in charge of the no-press 20 yard CB cushions offered the Bengals all game long?? :flirt:

Awesome game plan. Let's back up and watch the Cincinnati receivers catch the ball.  Then on a slippery field, we will try to tackle dudes. 

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.