WRs and OL/OG

Milanos Milano

Seeming how this is our biggest needs, give me your list of prospects you would like the Bills to draft. Here are some of my picks that I like. 

Jordan Addison  6’ 0”  174lbs     4.51 

Zay Flowers    5’ 10”    172lbs       4.37 

Jalin Hyatt    6’ 0”     185lbs        4.31 

Rashee Rice  6’ 2”     203lbs       4.36 

Nathaniel Dell   5’ 10”   165lbs     4.43 

My 3 personal favorites are Flowers, Hyatt and Rice. I hope we can double dip at WR this year. A lot of speed is available and Dell is the greatest separator I’ve seen in years, but sadly I don’t know how his size will hold up. 

Steve Avila     6’ 4”   330lbs 

Andrew Vorhees  6’ 6”  325lbs 

Atonio Mafi   6’ 4”    339lbs 

I went with day 2-3   IOL because I would like to see us go back to back WR/WR seeming how the draft is very top heavy for wideouts this year. 

If we came out of the draft with Flowers, Hyatt, Avila, and Vorhees I would be very very happy. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I would have no issues going wr at 27. I like the size and speed of Rice or Flowers. Go OL next 2 rounds.

I would draft Jalin Hyatt at 27 because he can legitimately stretch the field, which is what we need. We already have a possession receiver in Diggs/Shakir. 

I would draft Tank Dell in the 2nd/3rd because he is basically Beasley with more speed and shiftiness which we need from the slot. 

That would give us 4.3s with Hyatt, with Diggs/Shakir as possession receivers and Dell in the slot doing dirty things. Pick up Vorhees and Mafi in the later rounds. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I would draft Jalin Hyatt at 27 because he can legitimately stretch the field, which is what we need. We already have a possession receiver in Diggs/Shakir. 

I would draft Tank Dell in the 2nd/3rd because he is basically Beasley with more speed and shiftiness which we need from the slot. 

That would give us 4.3s with Hyatt, with Diggs/Shakir as possession receivers and Dell in the slot doing dirty things. Pick up Vorhees and Mafi in the later rounds. 

Voorhees will not be there after the 2nd round.

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Seeming how this is our biggest needs, give me your list of prospects you would like the Bills to draft. Here are some of my picks that I like. 

Jordan Addison  6’ 0”   174lbs     4.51 

Zay Flowers    6’ 2”    201lbs       4.37 

Jalin Hyatt    6’ 0”     185lbs        4.31 

Rashee Rice  6’ 2”     203lbs       4.36 

Nathaniel Dell   5’ 10”   165lbs     4.43 

My 3 personal favorites are Flowers, Hyatt and Rice. I hope we can double dip at WR this year. A lot of speed is available and Dell is the greatest separator I’ve seen in years, but sadly I don’t know how his size will hold up. 

Steve Avila     6’ 4”   330lbs 

Andrew Vorhees  6’ 6”  325lbs 

Atonio Mafi   6’ 4”    339lbs 

I went with day 2-3   IOL because I would like to see us go back to back WR/WR seeming how the draft is very top heavy for wideouts this year. 

If we came out of the draft with Flowers, Hyatt, Avila, and Vorhees I would be very very happy. 

Zay Flowers is 5’10’’ not 6’2’’

2 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Zay Flowers is 5’10’’ not 6’2’’

Sorry you are right, not sure why I put that down. 

5 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

How many teams would be willing to trade us their WR 1 and 2nd round pick in exchange for pick 27 and our 3rd? 

Not many. Not to mention we don’t really have much money to spare. The draft is very top heavy with WRs this year. If we take WR, I hope we do so with our first 2 picks.  Right now I’m on the Hyatt/Dell train. We need speed. 

• Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Sorry you are right, not sure why I put that down. 

Not many. Not to mention we don’t really have much money to spare. The draft is very top heavy with WRs this year. If we take WR, I hope we do so with our first 2 picks.  Right now I’m on the Hyatt/Dell train. We need speed. 

Justin Jefferson’s don’t often fall to pick 27. 

I know that Tank Dell currently has a lot of grades in the 6-7th rounds, but I’m telling you, he’s going to shoot up the draft board. He’s basically a WanDale, Toney type. 

Just now, Dr.Sack said:

Justin Jefferson’s don’t often fall to pick 27. 

There are some concerns with Hyatt about being a complete WR. Same kind of concerns that Metcalf had. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Hyatt be the next Metcalf in this draft. Teams are going to sleep on him, and hopefully we don’t. 

50 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

We need Jalin Hyatt. Insane speed but is a good WR unlike a lot of pure speed players. 

If Buffalo chooses a wr in the 1st than YES! This guy compliments Allen's deep ball like no other. The young man has plenty of opportunity to add some weight to his frame if needed. Diggs, Hyatt, Shakir, ALL DAY

2 minutes ago, BuffaloTX said:

If Buffalo chooses a wr in the 1st than YES! This guy compliments Allen's deep ball like no other. The young man has plenty of opportunity to add some weight to his frame if needed. Diggs, Hyatt, Shakir, ALL DAY

He’s perfect for what we need. He’s not a John Ross type, he is more than that. Hyatt is a very good WR in comparison. 4.3s speed is really needed on this team. We need to draw attention away from Diggs. Hyatt will command safety help. Another shifty WR to work the underneath stuff, which is why I like Dell. I also like Rice, but his skill set is already on this team. 

32 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I think I’d rather have Rashee Rice anyways if we do go with possession WR type. 

Honestly, last year was the year to draft a WR in the first round. Addison I think has the most potential to develop into a big time player from the potential round 1 guys not named Johnston but he still needs to get thicker and work on his drops more. If only we had drafted Pickens or Watson. Dontayvion Wicks UVA has some good abilities if we went someone later round to run clear outs and develop for a few years. Shakir I think will be a good slot guy for us starting next year so don’t think we will go for a slot type.

This is probably the year to add an OT in the first. Steen from Bama, Johnson from OSU, and Duncan from Maryland would all be nice additions at that point. Hyatt would be a nice addition in rd2 for WR.

2 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Honestly, last year was the year to draft a WR in the first round. Addison I think has the most potential to develop into a big time player from the potential round 1 guys not named Johnston but he still needs to get thicker and work on his drops more. If only we had drafted Pickens or Watson. Dontayvion Wicks UVA has some good abilities if we went someone later round to run clear outs and develop for a few years. Shakir I think will be a good slot guy for us starting next year so don’t think we will go for a slot type.

This is probably the year to add an OT in the first. Steen from Bama, Johnson from OSU, and Duncan from Maryland would all be nice additions at that point. Hyatt would be a nice addition in rd2 for WR.

I don’t think Hyatt will be there in the 2nd round. He is nearly as fast as John Brown low 4.3s but a better WR than Brown was coming out of college. And Brown was drafted quite high. I would not be surprised to see Hyatt go in the 25-32 range. He’s the best deep threat WR in the draft this year IMO which is what this team needs. We need a good WR that can take the top off and free up Diggs. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.