Mel Kiper is back and you won’t like it

78thealltimegreat

Dont worry mcbeane will take a 4 year senior safety who runs a 4.65 , whom they fall in love with at the senior bowl because he’s “intelligent” a “coach on the field” “teammates love him” “hard worker” “man of faith”

book it 

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

Looks like solid WR2’s will be on the board when we pick. Trade up for Johnson? - mm or hope JSN falls?   Hyatt, Flowers, addison, downs and Dell have speed.  Rice and Odunze have size and explosiveness.  parker Washington is a bowling ball rac guy.  One of those guys should be there in rd 2.  I’d prefer taking a WR rd 1 but I don’t know if the value will be there.  

If Beane can trade up 2 spots for a corner that McD says “they are still trying to figure out who he is” then they can trade up for WR. That position is so critical to the success of this team, being a WR centric passing offense. They have to do right by Allen and get him a playmaker. I think Johnston and Addison would both be worth trading up for if they slip. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

If Beane can trade up 2 spots for a corner that McD says “they are still trying to figure out who he is” then they can trade up for WR. That position is so critical to the success of this team, being a WR centric passing offense. They have to do right by Allen and get him a playmaker. I think Johnston and Addison would both be worth trading up for if they slip. 

I can’t see Johnston falling out of the top 12 (at worst). 

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I mean, they just played a game in which one of their biggest issues was getting to the qb (who they didn't touch). So for him to match us up with an edge guy is a response to that, which makes some semblance of sense.

Kiper's reasoning: ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Bills reasoning: 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

image.thumb.jpeg.bf3c4c6e8d892528d8523bf81bef3a95.jpeg

6 minutes ago, balln said:

Dont worry mcbeane will take a 4 year senior safety who runs a 4.65 , whom they fall in love with at the senior bowl because he’s “intelligent” a “coach on the field” “teammates love him” “hard worker” “man of faith”

book it 

Wow.  Tough room! 😁

11 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Hey I will always have respect for Mel one of the few analysts who went to the wall for Josh….

but in his first mock draft he has the Bills taking Auburn DE Derick Hall who is actually really good….

but if the Bills don’t help Josh either on the line or at WR or even TE…this board may create a meltdown that looks like something out of the movie I Am Legend 

When has Mel Kiper ever been correct about who the Bills draft?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillMafia716ix said:

Why would I be upset about drafting another Dlineman? When we clearly haven’t got production out the position? We should give up and just draft a WR. Then hopefully when playoff time comes Mahomes Burrow and company will twist an ankle, and will be able to get him faster.

When your star qb is basically doing this with street free agents at WR…mediocre olinemen, and literally is the teams best RB….and you’ve loaded up on defense in previous drafts this is a problem. 

26 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Meh  Unless we fire everyone people and trade for any WR that was once the best in fantasy football will continue melting down.  The roster went from the best in football to nothing but holes after one game

There have been warning signs from the likes of Greg Cosell and Chris Simms for months about this offense. They have major offensive holes…Josh needs help. 
Their big signings to help Josh last year was Roger Saffold and Jamison Crowder on a one year deals. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, balln said:

book it 

They’ve never done anything like that. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.