Mel Kiper is back and you won’t like it

78thealltimegreat

12 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Jordan Addison, Quentin Johnston, Rashee Rice, Josh Downs, Zay Flower, Jalin Hyatt. I’d take any of them. 

Not sure many of these guys are top15 picks so we might be sitting in a sweet spot to have our choice of a few of them. 

Considering our history, I would stay away from any one named "Zay"

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Looks like solid WR2’s will be on the board when we pick. Trade up for Johnson? - mm or hope JSN falls?   Hyatt, Flowers, addison, downs and Dell have speed.  Rice and Odunze have size and explosiveness.  parker Washington is a bowling ball rac guy.  One of those guys should be there in rd 2.  I’d prefer taking a WR rd 1 but I don’t know if the value will be there.  

Thank you for this.  I'm familiar with Parker Washington being a Penn State fan.  I just saw, I think a CBS sports mock that has the Bills taking O'Cyrus Torrence, G from Florida.  They mentioned him on that same broadcast in conjunction with the Senior Bowl.  Is the better depth at interior OLine or WR in this draft?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

Why would I be upset about drafting another Dlineman? When we clearly haven’t got production out the position? We should give up and just draft a WR. Then hopefully when playoff time comes Mahomes Burrow and company will twist an ankle, and will be able to get him faster.

They need to build around Allen. Focus on the OL this draft. Allen is taking too many hits/sacks. Better OL means better run game (with the RB's not Allen doing the running) and better pass protection. Give Allen more time to throw and that will help create more big plays in the passing game. 

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

They need to build around Allen. Focus on the OL this draft. Allen is taking too many hits/sacks. Better OL means better run game (with the RB's not Allen doing the running) and better pass protection. Give Allen more time to throw and that will help create more big plays in the passing game. 

They need to build the offensive line, run the ball more and scheme better. That’s the problem with the Bills offense. Daboll had zero problems working with these weapons. They added Hynes and couldn’t even figure out a way to get him involved in the offense. That’s a coaching problem 

• Like (+1) 1

I mean, they just played a game in which one of their biggest issues was getting to the qb (who they didn't touch). So for him to match us up with an edge guy is a response to that, which makes some semblance of sense. I figured he'd go O-line, but I also think he knows that this regime is not going to draft a guard in the first round. It just isn't happening. Right now we are probably looking at WR or defensive player in my opinion. I could see they taking the RB if he falls. Would not be my favorite move, but he is a game breaking player. I could also see them taking one of those left tackles if they fall. But I can tell you with confidence, it is not going to be a guard and very unlikely to be a RT. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.