Old Buffalo Bills Message Board

9 hours ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

So I use to be a regular on the old official Bills message board when they had the message board on their actual website. They shut it down after the Pegulas took over and my message board days ended, but after that Bengals game I had to start looking for places to vent.

Just curious if anyone in here was a regular on that board?

Garor, I was not but have been on here for years.  You’ll find if you’re new here, most old these guys are pretty cool and knowledgeable as to the NFL and the Bills.  As every board some strong opinions, some dumb ideas, some guys who think building a team is like a Madden game, and occasional trolls.  The mods are pretty good at bouncing the trolls once they are figured out.

Anyway, Mahalo! (I’ve been watching Magnum PI lately on The elliptical).

10 hours ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Still remember when that group did the Fire Dick Jauron billboard and people were on their donating money and then it made ESPN. 

I remember one Halloween, I believe it was Skeletor who posted D.J. made up like a Vampire in a coffin. Funny AF. I wish i would have saved that.

Yes.  I think this is where most of the old members from that board are.  It isn't the same here but I definitely get my Bills fix here

9 hours ago, CNYfan said:

Was The Slammer the dude with the Perry Mason avatar who would post John Belushi videos?

Me neither,  something about circling the wagons

Yes that was slammer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Let me do my UNDERTAKER imitation..:D

The Bills suck, a bunch of worthless idiots with no athletic ability. I am never buying a ticket to another freaking game. The stadium sucks, the fans suck and the owner sucks.

The coaches are morons and  the cheerleaders are old. Who needs a bunch of old hags cheering? 

The beer is warm and hotdogs are cold. The bathrooms are dirty every stinking week. They should blow that place up....

Next week I will choke that PA announcer with my bare hands, all he does is babble out worthless safety tips, he gives me a headache..

HEY LOSMAN,GET A REAL FREAKING JOB ,BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT THIS ONE.....

I am going to bed now,  FY

Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 2

Well, I guess you got your answer.  A lot of BBMB refugees ended up here.   I spent twelve days in an open inflatable raft to cross the ocean and get here.   I was warmly greeted when I came ashore, by a lot of fat, hairy, old guys holding beer cans. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I was over at BBMB and was simultaneously registered here, but mainly lurked. Timelords are always planning for contingencies. It's not nice when they implode the universe without warning, but this is a nice place with knowledgeable folk. As in every universe, alas, there are trolls. Don't feed them.

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

So I use to be a regular on the old official Bills message board when they had the message board on their actual website. They shut it down after the Pegulas took over and my message board days ended, but after that Bengals game I had to start looking for places to vent.

Yeah, we had a mass influx of people here from the BBMB when it shut down.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

same. needed a place to vent

11 hours ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Yessss! SaviorEdwards! 

haha. I remember that. worst avatar name ever

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I was Here long before the old BBMB closed. We had a ton of sign ups for a few months...

I remember saying ah oh, there goes the farm....

Frankly, it really was like being refugees.   The culture here was different, we were greeted warmly by some and with a little hostility by a few, as if we were refugees from the Bulgarian mafia or something.   But we learned the ways of our new homeland, and all is good now.   It's a great place for Bills news and discussion.  And the mods do a nice job keeping things in order.  

• Like (+1) 2

The old board was my primary board and this one secondary before they pulled the rug out from under us.  Thankfully it was a soft landing as I had TBD to fall back on; which has been awesome since.  

For some reason though I seem to remember mods diacouraging us from discussing the old board when the migration began.  Making it difficult to reconnect with posters...  But im getting older and I might have that wrong.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.