Old Buffalo Bills Message Board

2 hours ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

So I use to be a regular on the old official Bills message board when they had the message board on their actual website. They shut it down after the Pegulas took over and my message board days ended, but after that Bengals game I had to start looking for places to vent.

Just curious if anyone in here was a regular on that board?

Make sure you sign up here and try not to touch the walls.  Everything you BBMBers touch gets all sticky.

• Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

So I use to be a regular on the old official Bills message board when they had the message board on their actual website. They shut it down after the Pegulas took over and my message board days ended, but after that Bengals game I had to start looking for places to vent.

Just curious if anyone in here was a regular on that board?

Couldn't you tell by the posts, it's like we never left! 😂

I was under the same name there.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yes! Posted more often long ago (different name) before kids/life.

Fun story… was traveling to Thailand for work maybe 2007.  Laid over in Tokyo airport and struck up a conversation with a guy wearing a Bills hat.  Turns out he was a frequent poster on BBMB that I had traded messages with before!  “You’re Jim123! OMG I’m Bob456!!!”

Small world. Bills mafia everywhere.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Started on this message board a long time ago under a different name.  Stopped posting for a bit and once I came back I had lost those credentials.  Signed back up using my current name (not a lot of originality, I know) and posted for a bit.  Found BBMB, and for no particular reason shifted there using this name.  Found my way back after they nuked BBMB.

Kinda miss some of the goofy stuff from over there - some of the odd posters like TOSharpie (sp?), some of the posters that didn’t make it to here that are mentioned above, rogue moderators, permabans, etc.  Very happy I found my way back.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Yep. Although my account here was active in 2014, a few years before BBMB shut down, I didn't post much here until BBMB was shut down. 

I think at least 70% of the active posters here probably came from BBMB. Miss some of the ones that never made the jump like Savior Edwards! LOL.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, AlfaBill said:

I was. Great place to talk Bills. This place is ok too😀

Anyone remember Mykidsdad and SaviorEdwards? 

The best part of SaviorEdwards was the fact that any other QB would get a “Savior” user who would do the exact same thing. Their profile pic was always an image of Jesus with the head replace to whichever QB was being posted. SaviorTuel might have been the best, shortest lived variant 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm a transplant (strange that when that board shut down this team got good) but I kind of wish I knew about this board all along.  Better moderated and not as many duplicate threads on the same topic.

There's been some good posters from the past already mentioned but their was a user named Jay Fiedler who may have been the funniest troll I've ever seen.  He did go too far though like when Fiedler retired he was asking our opinion if god would forgive him for committing suicide especially since he believed Miroslav Satan was the devil in human form.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.