Old Buffalo Bills Message Board

56 minutes ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

So I use to be a regular on the old official Bills message board when they had the message board on their actual website. They shut it down after the Pegulas took over and my message board days ended, but after that Bengals game I had to start looking for places to vent.

Just curious if anyone in here was a regular on that board?

I was.

anyone remember TheBlackBear from the old board? A few guys here remind me of him. WyoBillzFan I think her name was definitely legend but can’t remember if it carried over to hear before she disappeared. I think shew went into pure journalism and quit on the whole posting on message boards thing. I’m def wordering what @HOUSEname was on the old board. Someon like him I know FOR SURE had an account on the old board.

Edited by StHustle
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

To be initiated into the gang now you have to admit despite going to the playoffs every year we have one of the worst organizations top to bottom in the history of sports.  

The Ralph Wilson days were brutal. He ran this organization so bad for so many years. Great man with great intentions but he was hands down one of the worst owners when it came to putting a winning product on the field. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, StHustle said:

anyone remember TheBlackBear from the old board? A few guys here remind me of him. WyoBillzFan I think her name was was definitely a legend but I believe quit on the whole message board thing. I’m not ordering what @HOUSEname was on the old board.

I was THE SLAMMER but don't tell anyone

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LEBills said:

Yes, if I remember right I started on that board in 06 and was on regularly until it shut down. Once I realized it was gone and not just something wrong with my computer I found here and am so thankful for TBD.

yeah pretty crappy it was gonzo with zero warning. Poof. Like a fart in the night. I remember looking for the link for hours as well. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.