Old Buffalo Bills Message Board

2 minutes ago, T&C said:

Shuckity shucks...

I remember you from the old BBMB.  

We’re you the one who banned me for calling Ralph Wilson a “cheapskate” or Chris Brown “baldy?”

Once I remember a poster shared your address because he was so mad at you

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Hey, Figster. Hope you are well, old friend. It can't compete with this site for substantial insight on football. I mainly post over there on matters that are not sports related. If you've read any of my posts over there, you know why.

Hi Dr Who, I hope all is well with you. TBD has a wealth of knowledge on many subjects packed into it IMO. Football 1st and foremost. I've learned allot here and not just about football. 

Always good hearing from you my friend.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

I remember a few years ago the platform was still there but you can't sign in

Oh fudge

This was done intentionally to infuriate you! Clearly pain and suffering was involved.  With a good attorney you may have a windfall coming!  They have VERY deep pockets! I’m not sure you have ANY pockets. In fact, I’m hoping you have pants.   

13 minutes ago, Figster said:

Hi Dr Who, I hope all is well with you. TBD has a wealth of knowledge on many subjects packed into it IMO. Football 1st and foremost. I've learned allot here and not just about football. 

Always good hearing from you my friend.  

I hope you don’t mean about the English teacher in Kentucky and that 17 year old! You need to let that one go!   😋

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

BBMB

the old days….. 

I will say this place has been very good to me

Thanks Y’all 

Holy cow! Is that 6 years ago already? Wasn’t it 3/17? I remember thinking “WOW! Where did all these folks come from all at once.” I had no idea BBMB existed, but hats off to SDS and the Mods during that patch. It was…..an adjustment period for many. 

But in my own selfish way, I’m glad it happened to bring us a bunch of great new posters. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Augie said:

This was done intentionally to infuriate you! Clearly pain and suffering was involved.  With a good attorney you may have a windfall coming!  They have VERY deep pockets! I’m not sure you have ANY pockets. In fact, I’m hoping you have pants.   

I hope you don’t mean about the English teacher in Kentucky and that 17 year old! You need to let that one go!   😋

I have 3 pairs of pants but I bought them in the 60s

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

I have 3 pairs of pants but I bought them in the 60s

In the right boutique, you could probably sell them for enough to buy a used car to sleep in. You might want to beat them on a rock down by the river first. You know, get that nice fresh smell back. 

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I remember you from the old BBMB.  

We’re you the one who banned me for calling Ralph Wilson a “cheapskate” or Chris Brown “baldy?”

Once I remember a poster shared your address because he was so mad at you

I probably wasn't but I do have the same addy... 

639 Exchange Street
Attica, New York

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

Thats what actually made it better my dear friend.

That's interesting.    I had a good time there and a lot of good discussions with people, high quality discussions.   But it was chaotic.   There were plenty of good threads ruined by nonstop name-calling and nastiness.   I suppose if you had the capacity to ignore it, it wasn't bad.  

Plus, I guess I didn't like it in part because I was mod, and trying to get people to be halfway civil was an impossible task.   Sometimes, I thought I was refereeing WWE matches.  I guess I can see that some people liked watching that stuff.  

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Evening all. I’ve been lurking in the shadows for a long time between BBMB and here, have enjoyed both over the years. Don’t post much but read almost daily between here and Sabres Space. You gave me the motivation to log back in. So, I tip my cap sir.

Also, tough season.

1 hour ago, T&C said:

I probably wasn't but I do have the same addy... 

639 Exchange Street
Attica, New York

T&C, you were an awful moderator. Own it.

You are a hell of a lot better when you’re just one of us. You actually seem like a pretty decent guy. 

• Agree 2

41 minutes ago, Johnnyp566 said:

What happened to shaunta?

Me and that guy would go at it hard over Fitz. And then EJ. I loved Fitz, especially when he was the backup in 09 and hated that we wasted that year with Edwards at all. Then I wanted Fitz to come back for camp in 13 to give EJ some legitimate competition. Man I hated EJ. We were a horrible football team lol

1 hour ago, RedandBlue said:

Evening all. I’ve been lurking in the shadows for a long time between BBMB and here, have enjoyed both over the years. Don’t post much but read almost daily between here and Sabres Space. You gave me the motivation to log back in. So, I tip my cap sir.

Also, tough season.

Bills will be back! And the Sabres have a red hot future !

back door playoff run 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.