Old Buffalo Bills Message Board

I never saw BBMB, but did coincidentally become a member here around the time BBMB was ended.  Wasted a lot of time here, but lawd, it's been fun. 😁

EDIT: Well, fun for me.  Thanks to everyone else for putting up with me. 😁

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

https://www.washington.edu/counseling/2020/06/08/the-stages-of-grief-accepting-the-unacceptable/

The five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance.

Where the hell are you guys in this study? It seems some have accepted, while others are still at denial/anger.

What can I do to comfort you as a result of this loss?

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Is it true that they shut that board down because Terry watches the board and posters were talking about Kim

You know John, I think anything being posted negative about the Buffalo Bills helped contribute to its downfal IMO. Thousands of unhappy posters and the site itself is expected to protect the integrity of the franchise. It can't be done.

4 minutes ago, Figster said:

You know John, I think anything being posted negative about the Buffalo Bills helped contribute to its downfal IMO. Thousands of unhappy posters and the site itself is expected to protect the integrity of the franchise. It can't be done.

This better not mean we get Chief Wiggum singing 'Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows' around here. 🤨

image.thumb.jpeg.46f43d9730bc70100a9120ee6fe4791d.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He's on here.

Who was the poster, not sure here or on the old board, that would argue with everybody and never stop, finally the moderator kept giving him warnings and he get on one track and wouldn't be quiet, he was after being told it was it he couldn't help himself and finally got vanquished.

4 minutes ago, teef said:

does anyone recall the posters the prophet and the bowman body?  i'll give you a clue...they were the same person.

Wasn’t he one of the guys who would post something and then immediately log into the other account to agree with himself? I feel like there were a couple cases of that, but one or two were pretty infamous 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Who was the poster, not sure here or on the old board, that would argue with everybody and never stop, finally the moderator kept giving him warnings and he get on one track and wouldn't be quiet, he was after being told it was it he couldn't help himself and finally got vanquished.

Skooby?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.