Old Buffalo Bills Message Board

41 minutes ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Yessss! SaviorEdwards! I just mentioned him above! And mykidsdad.

I remember a few others: DaBills4life, Shaunta53, teef (who I found in here), and couple more. 

Wyo was cool. She used to do a nice write up. 

38 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Another golden oldie.

Golden wheels 

• Like (+1) 3

That place was like an obsession for me lol I couldn’t understand what I was looking at when I went on and it was gone. It was such a habit I didn’t know what to do with myself. I can’t believe how much it bothered me the first few days. Thankfully I remember (from there) people talking about this board….it’s worked out very well and I really appreciate the existence of this place. It really filled a void and it’s basically as if this has been home now. Certainly at this stage I feel as connected to this place as I did there but those first few weeks were crazy.

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

It was a shame they just tool all the old content away.  It would be fun to back and see some of the old threads from many years ago. 

Man I used to get in all out wars with guys over EJ. I was like starting parades for Thad Lewis because I hated EJ so much. People got so heated over Fitz and EJ lol. I remember always going at it with guys like ShaunTa or something or other. Even though I eventually ended up right about EJ, people were ready to meet up in parking lots over defending him

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

BBMB went POOF and posters found new venues to chat. This one imo contains the most comprehensive,  highest acumen

Legit VERY knowlegable football fans and posters around. Welcome back to bills chatting.

Don't be a stranger. GO BILLS!~!~!!

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

So I use to be a regular on the old official Bills message board when they had the message board on their actual website. They shut it down after the Pegulas took over and my message board days ended, but after that Bengals game I had to start looking for places to vent.

Just curious if anyone in here was a regular on that board?

That was where I got my start with message boards and it was quite and adventure.

I used to regularly get suspended for criticizing the Bills - this was during the drought years so there was plenty of criticizing.

My claim to face once I called Ralph Wilson a “cheapskate” for hiring Dick Jauron.  That was a suspension.

Chris Brown used to write the most patronizing articles in defense of Bills coaches/GMs.  They were automatically posted at the top of the MB.  I once said something like “No one wants to read your work baldy.”  That was a suspension.  

There are a few moderators from BBMB that post on here.  I know one was T&C who was notorious for throwing his weight around.  

Another moderator wrote a cool thread here about his experience.  I forget what he said, but basically the team was very concerned about the MB and they were under pressure to keep it clean.  They also weren’t told in advance that the board was shutting down

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

So I use to be a regular on the old official Bills message board when they had the message board on their actual website. They shut it down after the Pegulas took over and my message board days ended, but after that Bengals game I had to start looking for places to vent.

Just curious if anyone in here was a regular on that board?

I used to be BillsBaller311, I enjoyed that board. The name I used could have used an upgrade, maybe Hamsandwhich? Who knows, maybe by now I would have upgraded it to something else.  I remember your name on the old board. 

• Like (+1) 2

Does anybody remember that poster that got suspended for an epic meltdown over us not trading up for Luke Kuechly?! Then they shut down BBMB because they knew that poster would proceed to do the same thing when we didn't trade up for McCaffrey?

Good times...:wub:

1 hour ago, AlfaBill said:

I was. Great place to talk Bills. This place is ok too😀

Anyone remember Mykidsdad and SaviorEdwards? 

@teef  oh mykidsdad...:cry:

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.