Old Buffalo Bills Message Board

Just now, chongli said:

Most controversial poster there, before he was banned after the death of Andy Reid's son,, was "Undertaker". Reminded me of Jerry Sullivan.

Haha, remember the dude that always defended Trent Edwards? Can’t remember his username but he always defended Edwards even when he went to Jacksonville. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

So I use to be a regular on the old official Bills message board when they had the message board on their actual website. They shut it down after the Pegulas took over and my message board days ended, but after that Bengals game I had to start looking for places to vent.

Just curious if anyone in here was a regular on that board?

I was a regular there!   

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

How about the Buffalo Bills usenet news group? Now that was some vintage tech. I think you accessed that from outlook express?

I used to post there, lol. And the New England usenet group too. "Klecko's Comrades" on the New England group always made fun of how the Bills were always in last place in the division in the oughts.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

So I use to be a regular on the old official Bills message board when they had the message board on their actual website. They shut it down after the Pegulas took over and my message board days ended, but after that Bengals game I had to start looking for places to vent.

I was there, but I had a different name…

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Haha, remember the dude that always defended Trent Edwards? Can’t remember his username but he always defended Edwards even when he went to Jacksonville. 

Hmmm... can't remember him, but there was that JayFiedler guy who was a fan of him on both Miami and the Jets.

45 minutes ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

I was. Great place to talk Bills. This place is ok too😀

Anyone remember Mykidsdad and SaviorEdwards? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

I was. Great place to talk Bills. This place is ok too😀

Anyone remember Mykidsdad and SaviorEdwards? 

Yessss! SaviorEdwards! I just mentioned him above! And mykidsdad.

I remember a few others: DaBills4life, Shaunta53, teef (who I found in here), and couple more. 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Hey all,

I was. Miss Wyo

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, chongli said:

I used to post there, lol. And the New England usenet group too. "Klecko's Comrades" on the New England group always made fun of how the Bills were always in last place in the division in the oughts.

Thats where I first experienced the concept of a "Troll". Weirdly I dont remember the Bills fans that posted or much of the discussion (the Bills were so bad at that time) but I do remember some persistent ahole called "Man from Ct" (Pats fan) Who literally non stopped posted about the Bills choking in SBs.  I do remember that Jets group too!

Edited by Livinginthepast
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.