Bring back Davis Webb as QB Coach?

Just Jack

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Not every coordinator or coach is bound to be a head coach…. I certainly wouldn’t want him as my head coach

I think he’s a better QB coach and OC than Dorsey 

There’s a lot more in Denver going on than Him

The buck stopped with him in Denver.  I can completely agree with you that he is a skilled offensive coach.  I disagree about the mess in Denver.  He’s hardly alone with respect to culpability.  But he is responsible. 

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The buck stopped with him in Denver.  I can completely agree with you that he is a skilled offensive coach.  I disagree about the mess in Denver.  He’s hardly alone with respect to culpability.  But he is responsible. 

I think Russell Wilson , Who looked disinterested from day one, And took a huge pile of cash… bears a bit more of the blame honestly 

And I’ve always really liked Russell Wilson… Pete Carroll knew Enough he can move on… And he was a shell of himself who seemed to not care in Denver 

The fact he apologized for the way he played after Hackett was fired… He knew he didn’t put in the work

though I never considered Hackett Head coach material and it showed , I think he’s a really good quarterback coach… who’s capable of being a OC 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.