Interesting rumor…Dak to the Jets

78thealltimegreat

There’s a wild rumor spreading on a couple Cowboys sites that people connected to Jerry say he would be willing to trade Dak to the Jets and then work on a deal for Derek Carr.

I don’t really think this moves the needle for the Jets but they really just need a game manager type with the skill talent they’ve built there and Dak can do that. 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

There’s a wild rumor spreading on a couple Cowboys sites that people connected to Jerry say he would be willing to trade Dak to the Jets and then work on a deal for Derrick Carr.

I don’t really think this moves the needle for the Jets but they really just need a game manager type with the skill talent they’ve built there and Dak can do that. 

Dak is a lot better than the crap they have now. I don't want the Jets to get any halfway decent QB. They have a decent roster. A decent QB and sweeping them next year becomes difficult. We didn't even do it this year and we lost to Zach Wilson. That is embarrassing.

• Agree 3

11 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

This would be awful for Buffalo. Jets roster is stacked and the have tons of cap space. A true QB makes them a legit playoff contender. 

We either are the better team or we are not.  The Jets are going to make some big moves so adjust your thinking, and accept it. 

17 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

This would be awful for Buffalo. Jets roster is stacked and the have tons of cap space. A true QB makes them a legit playoff contender. 

The Jets are going to upgrade QB just have to deal with the fact they have arguably a better roster now than the Bills. But the Bills have the ultimate card in 17. 

• Like (+1) 2

Jets will get someone who is an upgrade - and they'll be better for sure.

Not as good as the Bills, but they played us tough this season and likely will next season, too.  We're in a tough division.  It's not like when the Pats ruled and everyone else was terrible.

• Like (+1) 1

Every QB is going to be rumored to the Jets during the off season. For once i would like the Jets to actually draft and develop a competent QB, based on their history thats never going to happen. God help me.

9 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I wouldnt say we have a ton of cap space, last i checked we need to restructure some deals.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.