Prime time National and International TV games 2023

Cygnus99

Bills don't play the Titans next year.  Even in London.

I'll say six:

Raiders (In London)

Cowboys - SNF

Giants - TNF

@Chiefs - SNF

@Eagles - MNF

@Dolphins - MNF

CBS will protect Bills@Bengals.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Agree 1

If any of the remaining teams aside from the 49ers end up winning the Super Bowl we could get the primetime opener again.  Though they probably won't put us in that game and I honestly don't see them putting us on Thanksgiving again either.  I'm thinking our primetime games will be:

SNF @Bengals

TNF Jaguars (this one may be a reach, perhaps more likely to be at Eagles or Chargers)

MNF Cowboys

SNF @Chiefs

MNF Dolphins

Anyone else have love for the idea of less prime time games this year?

I'm thinking the NFL world writing off the Bills as old news is better all around, enough of this Super Bowl favorite talk.

In any case we at least all have to be hoping for no more Thanksgiving games after the luck of the last two.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Metal Man said:

Anyone else have love for the idea of less prime time games this year?

I'm thinking the NFL world writing off the Bills as old news is better all around, enough of this Super Bowl favorite talk.

In any case we at least all have to be hoping for no more Thanksgiving games after the luck of the last two.

I love it!  I don't mind 2-3 a year tops but it was getting excessive how many prime time games we were on this year.  Also will be nice to not be going into the offseason/start of next regular season as the favorite.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CNYfan said:

I think it will only be 3 or 4.  Two Sunday Nights, a Thursday and a Monday.  Bills will be off the Thanksgiving slate.  

This looks about right…….Sundays at Chiefs and home Cowboys, Thursday home Giants and Monday away at Eagles.

I could see the Cowboys on Monday and at Eagles or even Chargers on Sunday night.

The four remaining teams still alive to win a Super Bowl... CIN, KC, PHIL, SF. The Bills play three of them on the road next year (CIN, KC, PHIL). Maybe the Bills get the opening primetime game again like they did last year at LAR.

My guess is 5. 

SNF - Dallas at Buffalo

MNF - Buffalo at Miami - at least I hope so. A night game at Miami means no sun.

TNF - Jets at Buffalo 

SNF - Buffalo at CIN or KC

MNF - Giants at Buffalo

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Be very surprised if Buffalo was either the Away Team for the Thursday Night Opening Game of the Season  (making it Back go Back) or another Thanksgiving Game (which would make it 4 out of 5 Seasons).

My predictions are:

Raiders in London 10:00 a.m.

Giants on Monday Night

Chargers on Sunday Night

Jets on Thursday Night

Dolphins on Sunday Night

1 minute ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

No more Thanksgiving day games! We have lost a very good player to ACL injuries the last 2 years.

They have at Dallas in the middle game, at NO in the late game, and at Detroit in the early game. Only thing left for them to do on Thanksgiving is play the late game at home.

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

They have at Dallas in the middle game, at NO in the late game, and at Detroit in the early game. Only thing left for them to do on Thanksgiving is play the late game at home.

Played that against the Saints last year.

Edit: Oops didn't read the whole response lol.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

1 minute ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Played that against the Saints last year.

They haven't played at home on Thanksgiving. The late game at home is the only thing left for them to do on Thanksgiving.

Edited by Gregg
  • Like (+1) 1

Eventually the NFL will have a team play back to back games on the Eurpoean continent. Perhaps this will be the year. Jaguars would probably be most likely team do this. They could play an away game against the Bills in London and then their "home" game at Wembley stadium. 

There are also options for Bills, Chiefs or Patriots to do the same. This would have a little more travel involved, playing one game in England and the other in Germany while still only giving up one home game each. 

22 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Whatever the max is. The schedule is loaded next year with marquee matchups. Wasn’t that long ago many were complaining about only having 1:00 games. 

Agreed. The Bills as one of the top 5-6 teams in the league will again get the maximum amount of games, and it will be that way as long as they continue winning their division and/or 11+ games a year. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.