Swalwell and Schiff: Both Out House Intel Cmte. McCarthy DESTROYS Reporter Who Questions Decision

It was "Bigotry" all right.

'She repeatedly used anti-Semitic tropes and compared U.S. and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban':

Kevin McCarthy explains why GOP gave Squad member Omar the boot - after hysterical AOC leaped to her defense

by Morgan Phillips & Elizabeth Elkind

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11706657/Republicans-vote-BLOCK-Omar-Foreign-Affairs-Committee.html

• Like (+1) 1

Anticipating her removal, Omar had this to say on the House floor: “I am a Muslim. I am an immigrant. And, interestingly, from Africa. Is anyone surprised that I am a target?”

On a personal note, I first asked Omar for a comment on facts suggesting she might be married to her brother in August 2016 when she was running for a lowly state legislative office. This is the comment she gave me: “There are people who do not want an East African, Muslim woman elected to office and who will follow Donald Trump’s playbook to prevent it.”

When the Star Tribune was embarrassed into looking into the facts of the case three years later, this is the statement she gave her friends at the paper: “Since before she was elected to office, Ilhan has been the subject of conspiracy theories and false accusations about her personal life. Emboldened by a president who openly treats immigrants, refugees and Muslims as invaders, these attacks often stem from the presumption that Ilhan — like others who share those identities — is somehow illegitimate or not fully American….”

The victim shtick has served Omar well so far and she’s not giving it up now.

The funny thing — funny thing, so to speak — is that her bigotry simply mainstreams the left-wing assault on Israel and the Jews as her persistent claims to victimhood demonstrate her complete assimilation to the modern American way.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/02/omar-persists.php

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Anticipating her removal, Omar had this to say on the House floor: “I am a Muslim. I am an immigrant. And, interestingly, from Africa. Is anyone surprised that I am a target?”

On a personal note, I first asked Omar for a comment on facts suggesting she might be married to her brother in August 2016 when she was running for a lowly state legislative office. This is the comment she gave me: “There are people who do not want an East African, Muslim woman elected to office and who will follow Donald Trump’s playbook to prevent it.”

When the Star Tribune was embarrassed into looking into the facts of the case three years later, this is the statement she gave her friends at the paper: “Since before she was elected to office, Ilhan has been the subject of conspiracy theories and false accusations about her personal life. Emboldened by a president who openly treats immigrants, refugees and Muslims as invaders, these attacks often stem from the presumption that Ilhan — like others who share those identities — is somehow illegitimate or not fully American….”

The victim shtick has served Omar well so far and she’s not giving it up now.

The funny thing — funny thing, so to speak — is that her bigotry simply mainstreams the left-wing assault on Israel and the Jews as her persistent claims to victimhood demonstrate her complete assimilation to the modern American way.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/02/omar-persists.php

Being a good lil victim, it works pretty well these days lol.

F her.

59 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The really sad thing is that the Squad Ladies set professional women everywhere back another decade with that hysterical, victimology, tear filled, piece of performance art. Such a shame! 

Depends on how you define woman/women. A Supreme Court justice can’t even do it. What makes you think you can? The hubris*!!

*tibs - just Google it. 

28 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Depends on how you define woman/women. A Supreme Court justice can’t even do it. What makes you think you can? The hubris*!!

*tibs - just Google it. 

I'm the only one here AFAIK who as a biologist is qualified to define what a woman is.

A woman is an adult human female. 

Settled and done. 

• 4 months later...

A meeting that produced nothing.  But the son of a Vice President gets put on the board of a natural gas company in a foreign country all the time, right Adam? 

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, Doc said:

A meeting that produced nothing.  But the son of a President gets put on the board of a natural gas company in a foreign country all the time, right Adam? 

We may have been for a long time but there’s now absolutely no doubt…we are citizens of a totally corrupt country. Sad. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2