There's a Damar Hamlin conspiracy theory on Twitter right now

JerseyBills

25 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

That’s what’s interesting about people these days. They’ll believe anything you tell them. I’m sure there’s people that think Elvis and Jim Morrison are still alive

Yep, people are strange, for sure. Only a suspicious mind would dream up stuff like this!

I want to know why he wasn’t wearing any Bills swag??  And is he an FBI informant? 

No idea what a fake body double does to support or refute any of the vax anti vax stuff.

to me the real conspiracy here is that someone stole the bills desire to win a playoff game…. And it just happened to be against the Hamlin game team 🤔 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Billz4ever said:

Not trying to bring politics into this, just trying to add a little context to what we're looking at with those tweets...

They are the same Q nuts who were claiming the former president was going to be reinstated.  Take that for what it's worth.

so - the guy is healthy but no camera shots of his face and no interview? - but your like - why would the NFL lie! And why would anyone questions it?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LifeLongBillsFan said:

so - the guy is healthy but no camera shots of his face and no interview? - but your like - why would the NFL lie! And why would anyone questions it?

Along with the NFL...

All of Damar's doctors

Every player on the Bills

Coach Taylor

Higgins 

Damar's family

Might be a litttttttttle crazy to believe that

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, LifeLongBillsFan said:

Ugh. Did I or did I not see a profile of him. ?? Like I said earlier I was thinking why won't they show him, then later I was satisfied having seen him in a profile shot. Am I the only one?? Am I wrong?

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Maybe he has some type of facial paralysis or disfigurement from his brain not getting oxygen. Is that a thing? 

Yeah wearing a mask is a little strange considering he is still on oxygen as reported…. You would think the mask restricts his breathing and that’s not a good thing…. I don’t get why his face face is covered on all video and photos. Seems odd. But no way in hell im buying the idiotic conspiracy theory that isn’t him. Just insane people saying these things. 

1 minute ago, LifeLongBillsFan said:

I have no opinion one way or another - but people can ask why. It doesn’t make them crazy or tin foil hats.

if you believe everything anyone tells you with out any thought or question - I think that would be a problem

The old favorite. What, it’s wrong to ask questions? 
it’s not wrong. But it is stupid. 

Just now, LifeLongBillsFan said:

I have no opinion one way or another - but people can ask why. It doesn’t make them crazy or tin foil hats.

if you believe everything anyone tells you with out any thought or question - I think that would be a problem

Yes, there is a problem with that.  To push a conspiracy that basically says, "we never say Damar's face, so he must be dead", besides being ridiculous, is extremely hurtful and disrespectful to him and his family.  You're also calling them liars.  And based on what?  You couldn't see his face?  Seriously?

1 minute ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Ugh. Did I or did I not see a profile of him. ?? Like I said earlier I was thinking why won't they show him, then later I was satisfied having seen him in a profile shot. Am I the only one?? Am I wrong?

It's a conspiracy that no one replies