There's a Damar Hamlin conspiracy theory on Twitter right now

JerseyBills

11 minutes ago, KDS73 said:

But seriously though.  It does seem kind of odd that he was hiding his face.  Maybe he's on oxygen? 

Lol. I'm trying to think back. I remember thinking why won't they show him, then I remember thinking oh there he is.   Didn't I see him? Lol. I don't think I have it recorded.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

That’s what’s interesting about people these days. They’ll believe anything you tell them. I’m sure there’s people that think Elvis and Jim Morrison are still alive

It’s getting ridiculous. I had no idea about this until I saw this thread . Just went on twitter and people are really crazy. Damar should just put out of video of him smiling or something and shut these people up. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Yeah cause I’m sure you looked at every comment on there and found out everyone’s political views who made a comment agreeing with the conspiracy.  Just shut up

Now you sound butthurt. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

I just got on twitter and saw Damar trending. Ppl are claiming it's a body double 🤣 because his face was hidden or something.  

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but this takes the cake. He's trending right now. I'll post some tweets but if you type his name on Twitter there are thousands of posts about his appearance at the game.. 

🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

This all ties into the vaccine conspiracy that Damar's heart stopped "because of the jab." The object is not to convince you. The object is to cast doubt and make one unsure what to believe. The echo chamber reinforces it.  I'm convinced these are started by people paid to generate this crap.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Lol. I'm trying to think back. I remember thinking why won't they show him, then I remember thinking oh there he is.   Didn't I see him? Lol. I don't think I have it recorded.

I don't do Twitter, so my own original thought was that maybe he was advised to be careful breathing cold air and keep his core warm...IDK

I just went through Hell with covid and still trying to shake it and cold air doesn't help the chest...IMO

11 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Yeah cause I’m sure you looked at every comment on there and found out everyone’s political views who made a comment agreeing with the conspiracy.  Just shut up

LMAO, whatever that's supposed to mean.  I think you're wound a little too tight there, fella.

26 minutes ago, KDS73 said:

But seriously though.  It does seem kind of odd that he was hiding his face.  Maybe he's on oxygen and is trying to hide it?  It was all very strange. 

Cold air constricts air sacs in the lungs. He's not fully healed yet. The face cover is to warm the air he's breathing.

1 minute ago, nosejob said:

I don't do Twitter, so my own original thought was that maybe he was advised to be careful breathing cold air and keep his core warm...IDK

I just went through Hell with covid and still trying to shake it and cold air doesn't help the chest...IMO

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

This all ties into the vaccine conspiracy that Damar's heart stopped "because of the jab." The object is not to convince you. The object is to cast doubt and make one unsure what to believe. The echo chamber reinforces it.  I'm convinced these are started by people paid to generate this crap.

It goes both ways though.   Remember when the echo chamber was Donald Trump conspired with Vladimir Putin to rig the 2016 election? 

There is no truth in today's society.  Truth is purely defined by peoples political ideology.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, KDS73 said:

But seriously though.  It does seem kind of odd that he was hiding his face.  Maybe he's on oxygen and is trying to hide it?  It was all very strange. 

I think I've saw one pic since where his full face is showing. I was wondering if they had to give him a tracheotomy or something. It's also winter. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

It's covid related for the right leaning twitter grifters, which is why posters are alluding to that.  It's all relative.. there's quite a few conspiracy theories, many provably false, that left leaning folks have been falling for as well. 

3 minutes ago, nosejob said:

Right on ... but what I'm second guessing myself on is that I too was like well show him and then I was satisfied.  I'm pretty sure the showed him...

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I just got on twitter and saw Damar trending. Ppl are claiming it's a body double 🤣 because his face was hidden or something.  

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but this takes the cake. He's trending right now. I'll post some tweets but if you type his name on Twitter there are thousands of posts about his appearance at the game.. 

🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Maybe he was the one standing backwards on the Sgt. Pepper album.

• Haha (+1) 2