There's a Damar Hamlin conspiracy theory on Twitter right now

JerseyBills

Not going to entertain this conspiracy theory.. even though I do love a good conspiracy theory (and some, maybe with more frequency, are becoming true)

HOWEVER …

If they were trying to create a conspiracy theory.. they are doing everything possible to do so. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

It's the grand irony of living in the information era...

The average American is far, far, dumber today than 50 years ago. 

Just the ones that use social media.

56 minutes ago, Lost said:

I actually like Poso and enjoy some of his insights but this is a horrendous take by him.

52 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

I actually get a kick out of some of the things he tweets and I think a lot of it is just for the clicks and the attention.  This one is an extremely bad take though as you said.

47 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Same. He does have some insightful takes but this is a horrendous reach

Is this sarcasm or not?

If not , I'd really like you to elaborate.  I read that broken ribs do happen in 65% of cpr cases, so there's no telling there but the fake ambulance ride is really intriguing.  I'd like to hear your explanation.  I'd usually chalk this up to satire but nowadays it's impossible to tell over the internet.  I'm not trying to bash you I'm just curious

This is who Jack P is. This tweet is 100% on brand for him.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

It's not political to note that the people promoting this conspiracy are Trump-loving grifters. That's a fact.

It is political to talk about how much you love or hate Trump, though.

There's a line we should be able to balance in this thread. 

Show us on a doll?

• Dislike 1

This is completely insane. People are nuts….  But it is a little off that all those videos we didn’t se one clear shot of his face and he’s wearing a mask. Hopefully soon we will see a video or photo of him and will shut up all these crazy people. 

4 minutes ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

Not sure what that has to do at all with my post unless you're upset the alt-right grifters are promoting the Hamlin conspiracy.

I couldn’t care less who’s starting conspiracy theories right or left.  I don’t believe in that ridiculous conspiracy and I lean right.  Stuff like that doesn’t get me all butt hurt 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Heitz said:

By far the best conspiracy theory on earth - I love the whole thing so much!  🤣

BAR.thumb.jpg.09de202bfada633da88fd17a22eb6ac4.jpg

so what I thought was bird poop getting all over my car in the summer, is actually what?  Paintballs strategically released by these flying robots??? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

Support whomever you want.  That's your right and my tweet isn't meant to be a critique of the former President at all.  It was simply to add context to who these people are who are saying these wacky things about Damar and what they've said in the past.

Yeah cause I’m sure you looked at every comment on there and found out everyone’s political views who made a comment agreeing with the conspiracy.  Just shut up

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

This is completely insane. People are nuts….  But it is a little off that all those videos we didn’t se one clear shot of his face and he’s wearing a mask. Hopefully soon we will see a video or photo of him and will shut up all these crazy people. 

That’s what’s interesting about people these days. They’ll believe anything you tell them. I’m sure there’s people that think Elvis and Jim Morrison are still alive