There's a Damar Hamlin conspiracy theory on Twitter right now

JerseyBills

I just got on twitter and saw Damar trending. Ppl are claiming it's a body double 🤣 because his face was hidden or something.  

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but this takes the cake. He's trending right now. I'll post some tweets but if you type his name on Twitter there are thousands of posts about his appearance at the game.. 

🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha (+1) 9

Not trying to bring politics into this, just trying to add a little context to what we're looking at with those tweets...

They are the same Q nuts who were claiming the former president was going to be reinstated.  Take that for what it's worth.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 7

Lol Juanita Broadrick and Jack Posobiec. Why is it always these people? Grifters that have further leaned on the pandemic to grift the old and broken brained on any health related conspiracy possible. Broadrick is an absolute mess that was banned from Twitter until Elon. Now look at all the wonderful free speech she’s participating in…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Just now, Billz4ever said:

Not trying to bring politics into this, just trying to add a little context to what we're looking at with those tweets...

They are the same Q nuts who were claiming the former president was going to be reinstated.  Take that for what it's worth.

You mean the "Trust the Plan" crowd

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I just got on twitter and saw Damar trending. Ppl are claiming it's a body double 🤣 because his face was hidden or something.  

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but this takes the cake. He's trending right now. I'll post some tweets but if you type his name on Twitter there are thousands of posts about his appearance at the game.. 

I hate these statements -"everyone" thinks blah blah blah. Everyone? Really?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

I'm definitely not into the Q world but I did and still do support Trump as President 

Not a fan of his ego and he says some wacky stuff but I felt he truly put America and the citizens first.

Flame me all you want, just being honest

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

I'm definitely not into the Q world but I did and still do support Trump as President 

Not a fan of his ego and he says some wacky stuff but I felt he truly put America and the citizens first.

Flame me all you want, just being honest

Keep it to the political forum here, please.  No good will come of this discussion.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1