Dawkins needs to stop doing interviews.

Tipster19

Think about it, the guy chirps and tweets and makes all kinds of weird noises but I don’t hear nothing from him when he’s playing other than penalties at the worse opportune times. Nice guy but public speaking isn’t his forte, ya schnow??! Btw, what the hell does that suppose to mean??

Meanwhile Beane must be sweating it, hearing the Mafia chanting his name, thinking what the freak did I do??! Looks like some of the Mafia wants to put a hit on him. Tapping his fingers he must be dwelling on who he’s going to serve up as a sacrificial lamb so to keep the Mob off his door. Better hurry though Beane, the pitchforks are out and the torches are lit.

Bye bye Frazier, you won the lottery! In what world did you think that that coverage was going to stop anyone??! Early in the game when I saw Jamar Chase completely by himself that’s when I started to come down from my week long high, thinking ut oh, please not again. Too late, you continued with your “-play-off caliber” defense that you seem to get worse, or should I say better at. It has finally developed into a full blown no coverage at all! No need to worry though, I’m sure later in the off season we’ll get more of the real story as players are going out the door and don’t have to abide by any gag rules. Take the first job available because it will be the best opportunity that you’ll ever get. The more time that goes by more of what happened will come out and the opportunities will become worse and worse for you. What a sham!

Nothing to fear though we still got McDermott, who has to be the smartest mofo in the league from all the things he learned from these games. 

This would be pretty funny if it weren’t censored but as I write it I got a tear in my eye instead. This isn’t funny anymore, we’re screwed.

Edited by Tipster19
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

Think about it, the guy chirps and tweets and makes all kinds of weird noises but I don’t hear nothing from him when he’s playing other than penalties at the worse opportune times. Nice guy but public speaking isn’t his forte, ya schnow??! Btw, what the hell does that suppose to mean??

Meanwhile Beane must be sweating it, hearing the Mafia chanting his name, thinking what the freak did I do??! Looks like some of the Mafia wants to put a hit on him. Tapping his fingers he must be dwelling on who he’s going to serve up as a sacrificial lamb so to keep the Mob off his door. Better hurry though Beane, the pitchforks are out and the torches are lit.

Bye bye Frazier, you won the lottery! In what world did you think that that coverage was going to stop anyone??! Early in the game when I saw Jamar Chase completely by himself that’s when I started to come down from my week long high, thinking ut oh, please not again. Too late, you continued with your “-play-off caliber” defense that you seem to get worse, or should I say better at. It has finally developed into a full blown no coverage at all! No need to worry though, I’m sure later in the off season we’ll get more of the real story as players are going out the door and don’t have to abide by any gag rules. Take the first job available because it will be the best opportunity that you’ll ever get. The more time that goes by more of what happened will come out and the opportunities will become worse and worse for you. What a sham!

Nothing to fear though we still got McDermott, who has to be the smartest mofo in the league from all the things he learned from these games. 

This would be pretty funny if it weren’t censored but as I write it I got a tear in my eye instead. This isn’t funny anymore, we’re screwed.

Dumb ass post of the morning. It's still early though. Good job!

• Like (+1) 1

OP is dumb obv, but his larger point isn't too far off.  Dawkins is more celebrity/player than road grading OL.  He's not been the same since he had covid and it just seems like his side of the line collapses immediately play after play.  No wonder Allen regressed as the year went on, he's running for his life every play

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.