Bills will not make it to the playoffs in 2023?

Cygnus99

The season isn't even officially over yet. There have been no moves made outside of reserve/future contracts. No FA. No draft. No trades. We have no idea what the 2023 rosters are going to look like. No TC. No NFL wide injuries for the new year. Nothing. But you "don't see the Bills making the Playoffs next season."

brilliant-guiness.gif

They do have a tough schedule!!!!

On top of potentially losing some veterans.

Like I said after the game, I don’t believe the AFCE is guaranteed. I do see at minimum a wildcard. But some fans here act like this team is a Super Bowl championship team and these coaches are on point.

They aren’t.  We have a Super Bowl caliber QB and WR. Outside that we have some fixing and things that need changed.

Im also one of the guys that doesn’t think Dorsey or Frazier can lead their sides of the ball to a Super Bowl. They are both middle of the pack coordinators.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

For reference, look at the schedules for the entire AFCE. Everyone has pretty much the same ride next year outside of two teams each plays. Combine this with the fact 0 moves have been made and there is absolutely no way to pin anything about next season. 

https://fbschedules.com/2023-miami-dolphins-schedule/

https://fbschedules.com/2023-new-york-jets-schedule/

https://fbschedules.com/2023-new-england-patriots-schedule/

1 hour ago, Cygnus99 said:

I don't see the Bills making it to the playoffs next season. Could it be a rebuilding season ? I see 8 wins at most . Any thoughts ? 

Great. Since we know this already, no reason we should see you post again til 2024

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

They will probably win the division again but the Dolphins and Jets (if they get a QB) might challenge them. Road games at KC, CIN, PHIL will be tough. DAL at home will also be a challenge. I hope Beane addresses the lines on both sides of the ball. The Bills need to get tougher and more physical with the OL/DL. Watching the Bengals physically dominate the Bills at LOS was painful to watch.

• Agree 1

I see 8-10 wins max with this current staff and roster.

Jets will get a QB who’s manageable. Their defense is elite so with a qb that has a pulse, they will win more games next season. Wilson cost them 3-4 games alone last season.

Tha wildcard is Miami. Loaded with talent but we all know their QB situation is shaky too. They gave us fits this year and won’t be an easy out.

As long as Belichek is in New England, I’ll never write the pats off.

Totally possible we miss tho to answer your question. This coaching staff is horrible and everything about this team rides on Josh Allen.

• Eyeroll 2

That's the problem. We will make it. We will get 11-12 wins. We don't have to win a playoff game. We won't fire McDermott because we keep getting so close. But McChump will never get us over the hump to win.  Mark my words. 

The team doesn't like his schtick and knows he's full of ***** with "the process."

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.