Eli Apple - jackass of the year

QB Bills

2 hours ago, QB Bills said:

There's nothing said on this board that can't be justly countered with "relax, it's just a game". It's a lazy reply that contributes nothing to the discussion. As the famous philosoper Jeffrey Lebowski once said, "You're not wrong Walter, you're just an a******".

Also, you're either blindly stupid or being willfully ignorant in regards to that tweet.

No player, even Apple, would mock Hamlin himself or his near-death experience.  It should be obvious to even you and the others struggling with that tweet that Apple is mocking the Bills and their nonstop use of the "heart/3" for the past 2 weeks--for instance after every score last week against the Dolphins.  Face it--it's something the Bills organization hyped all week. Now Apple is tossing it back at them as overhype---all it got them is an early vacation.  

This isn't even hard---it's Eli Apple!    Too many people (nonplayers) let this stuff get to them for reasons that are beyond sense.  I don't see Diggs filling a diaper over this--why are you?

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

What have the Bengals won

1 year of free rent in the OP's head.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

18 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

No player, even Apple, would mock Hamlin himself or his near-death experience.  It should be obvious to even you and the others struggling with that tweet that Apple is mocking the Bills and their nonstop use of the "heart/3" for the past 2 weeks--for instance after every score last week against the Dolphins.  Face it--it's something the Bills organization hyped all week. Now Apple is tossing it back at them as overhype---all it got them is an early vacation.  

This isn't even hard---it's Eli Apple!    Too many people (nonplayers) let this stuff get to them for reasons that are beyond sense.  I don't see Diggs filling a diaper over this--why are you?

Overhype?  Guy almost died.  Or, he *did* die and had to be resussitated.

I'd think this guy an a** for his other stunts.  This, though, this crossed a line.  Would it be fine for him to go into a hospital and mock other patients that nearly died?

Seriously, I'd still think him an absolute piece of trash otherwise, but I'd shrug and let it go.  Mocking a show of support for a critcally injured player?  That's classless, and an absoulte d*** move.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Overhype?  Guy almost died.  Or, he *did* die and had to be resussitated.

I'd think this guy an a** for his other stunts.  This, though, this crossed a line.  Would it be fine for him to go into a hospital and mock other patients that nearly died?

Seriously, I'd still think him an absolute piece of trash otherwise, but I'd shrug and let it go.  Mocking a show of support for a critcally injured player?  That's classless, and an absoulte d*** move.

He wasn't doing that

• Eyeroll 1

36 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Already walked it back

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

The heart/3 was in support of their teammate who almost died on the field in front of them. He is mocking that. You obviously don't think there's anything wrong with that, but some fans do and it's getting discussed here. On a Buffalo Bills message board. Crazy, I know.

Filling diapers? Nobody is talking about going to his house and peeing on his lawn. Why is this so difficult for you?

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.