Bills Free Agents

Beck Water

8 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Just let Sam Martin walk... Araiza is still available:wub:

I can’t help but feel sorry for that kid on some level. We don’t know what happened. He may not have done anything worse than act like your common college student while drunk at a party. But now his name will always be linked to that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I can’t help but feel sorry for that kid on some level. We don’t know what happened. He may not have done anything worse than act like your common college student while drunk at a party. But now his name will always be linked to that. 

A lot of people on here just jumped to conclusions and incriminate the person before anything legal is done.  It’s the new Cook thing to do this day an age 

31 minutes ago, beebe said:

TE is fine with Knox.

You know I watch Kittle for SF, Kelce for KC, and even Goeddert for Philly and it's increasingly difficult for me to roll that way. 

17 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Knox was on what a 5 game TD streak before yesterday? When TE is your solution to your crappy O-line you can't exactly use them as weapons as often. Fixing the O-line is absolutely a priority.

Yeah, if we can't get an OL that can protect better at least get a Lee Smith type TE2 who is a mauler in pass pro and Free Knox

Jordan Poyer's time is done here. Sad to see him go, but we can't afford to give him big money.

I would like to keep Tremaine Edmunds, just hope that we don't have to break the bank to do so.

Re-sign Shaq Lawson, he played very good. I'd keep Sam Martin, unless the Bills want someone younger.

Back-up players like AJ Klein, Bobby Hart, Ike Boettger & Dean Marlowe can be kept on the cheap.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

You know I watch Kittle for SF, Kelce for KC, and even Goeddert for Philly and it's increasingly difficult for me to roll that way. 

Yeah, if we can't get an OL that can protect better at least get a Lee Smith type TE2 who is a mauler in pass pro and Free Knox

I hated when we let Smith go. He was like a 3rd tackle that helped with the run game, pass protection and would even sneak out and catch a pass once in a while. Was a whipping boy here but I felt he was valuable.

Poyer, Edumonds, Martin, Singletary, Shaq, J Phillips and possibly one or two of the ST players are worth resigning. But I think Poyer is too expensive and more likely to breakdown. 

Edumonds to me is going to be worth a big contract. Still fairly young and coming off his best season he is worth trying to sign to a backloaded contract. The rest are more so role players worth having around at the right cost.

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So far I did the OL state Of position group. I am not bringing any of the UFAs back in that group. 

I think you want to have a line that can taking the field (even if you want to improve it) before hitting FA then the draft. 

IMHO Boettger coming off an injury should be pretty cheap, though with him being inactive I don't know how they see him.

19 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

I hated when we let Smith go. He was like a 3rd tackle that helped with the run game, pass protection and would even sneak out and catch a pass once in a while. Was a whipping boy here but I felt he was valuable.

I don't remember Lee Smith being a "whipping boy" here? 

19 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I think you want to have a line that can taking the field (even if you want to improve it) before hitting FA then the draft. 

IMHO Boettger coming off an injury should be pretty cheap, though with him being inactive I don't know how they see him.

I don't remember Lee Smith being a "whipping boy" here? 

I’m of the age where my memory may be slipping but I thought I remembered it that way.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.