Who do you want fired Poll

PrimeTime101

Real Simple, Who do you want fired  

537 members have voted

1. 1. The Day After. We had time to think about it. Who needs to be fired if any?

• Clean House. GM, HC, OC, DC, the whole lot.
    • The HC
    • The OC
    • The DC
    • Just the OC and DC
    • None. Trust the Process.

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Bills Mafia. There was a loud Who Dey chant in our stadium.

Seemed like the whole visitors side lower bowl was orange and black. Bills mafia membership revoked if you sold your first full house home division championship game since the 1990’s

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Bills Mafia. There was a loud Who Dey chant in our stadium.

We had a crowd ready to go crazy Sunday and we got absolutely nothing to cheer for. Cinci had about 3k fans. It’s been a year beyond belief and I get that. But giving absolutely nothing to the best fan base in the world

across any sport is inexcusable 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/23/2023 at 2:54 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Josh Allen is a product of what this coaching staff built. Dorsey and Frazier will get another year.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  Josh Allen BUILT the coaching staff.  This team is a cellar dweller fighting "In the Hunt" if we don't have Josh Allen.  There is NOTHING that you can tell me to say that this coaching staff is masterful and can overcome roster shortcomings.  Instead, they were favorites to win the Super Bowl and became the first favorites to fail to reach the Conference Championship Game since 2015.  That's embarrassing.

• Agree 1

FIRE DC and OC.

DC- TWO STRAIGHT piss poor performances by the D in a big playoff game. This is the easy one.

OC- I can't take the lack of a running game and the underutilization of our skill position players. Tougher one because he may be able to right the ship, but doubtful. Tied to Josh.

9 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  Josh Allen BUILT the coaching staff.  This team is a cellar dweller fighting "In the Hunt" if we don't have Josh Allen.  There is NOTHING that you can tell me to say that this coaching staff is masterful and can overcome roster shortcomings.  Instead, they were favorites to win the Super Bowl and became the first favorites to fail to reach the Conference Championship Game since 2015.  That's embarrassing.

I did not agree with the coaching detractors after last season, but after this season MY GOD you hit the nail on the head... 

7 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

FIRE DC and OC.

DC- TWO STRAIGHT piss poor performances by the D in a big playoff game. This is the easy one.

OC- I can't take the lack of a running game and the underutilization of our skill position players. Tougher one because he may be able to right the ship, but doubtful. Tied to Josh.

Here's the thing.  One of the biggest mistakes people seem to not realize is if we fire the OC, without an Offensive Head Coach, Josh Allen will have 3 OC's in 3 seasons.  That does NOT turn out well.  McDermott is a defensive head coach.  He is the one putting his hand into this defense.  This is the same defense he ran with Philly back when he was with Andy.  Same defense with Carolina.  There is no coincidence that we are once again seeing this defense again.  He will bring a DC in with THE SAME defensive philosophy, just like an Offensive head coach would keep their philosophy centralled around the OC.  If you fire the OC and DC, it won't matter.  We'll get the same results.  Issues with play calling and defense falling apart in crucial situations.  The game management will still be a problem and the decision making, because it all falls on McDermott.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

Here's the thing.  One of the biggest mistakes people seem to not realize is if we fire the OC, without an Offensive Head Coach, Josh Allen will have 3 OC's in 3 seasons.  That does NOT turn out well.  McDermott is a defensive head coach.  He is the one putting his hand into this defense.  This is the same defense he ran with Philly back when he was with Andy.  Same defense with Carolina.  There is no coincidence that we are once again seeing this defense again.  He will bring a DC in with THE SAME defensive philosophy, just like an Offensive head coach would keep their philosophy centralled around the OC.  If you fire the OC and DC, it won't matter.  We'll get the same results.  Issues with play calling and defense falling apart in crucial situations.  The game management will still be a problem and the decision making, because it all falls on McDermott.

Bolded

Does not matter. Its about getting it RIGHT.

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

Josh Allen is what he is today because of the coaching he got and the structure around him.

The defense beats up on average to bad teams. They would do that with or without Allen. 

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Bolded

Does not matter. Its about getting it RIGHT.

Yes it does matter.  If you change offensive coordinators and their schemes, Josh Allen and the offensive personnel will have to re-learn the offenses each and every year.  It's a CONSTANT issue of us doing this crap every year.  We'll waste Allen's career that way.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Josh Allen is what he is today because of the coaching he got and the structure around him.

The defense beats up on average to bad teams. They would do that with or without Allen. 

Josh Allen is what he is because of the QB coach and Daboll.  If you think McDermott is the reason he's an elite QB, I have some oceanside property to sell you in Oklahoma.

• Vomit 1

4 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

Yes it does matter.  If you change offensive coordinators and their schemes, Josh Allen and the offensive personnel will have to re-learn the offenses each and every year.  It's a CONSTANT issue of us doing this crap every year.  We'll waste Allen's career that way.

Josh Allen is what he is because of the QB coach and Daboll.  If you think McDermott is the reason he's an elite QB, I have some oceanside property to sell you in Oklahoma.

McDermott is definitely part of the development. The defense was definitely part of the development as well. The front office as well. The entire organization:

7 hours ago, Reverse Meathead said:

Dumb options.  How about McDermott, Dorsey and Frazier option?

Why didn't we get this option?  I would've vote there. Considering McD is insistent on the defensive picks I blame Beane less. This organization is soft and will likely keep status qou on all coaches and strategic philosophy.  Hope everyone enjoys Sean Schottenheimer. 

• Agree 1

On 1/23/2023 at 7:38 PM, stevestojan said:

Ok, ***** it. Burn the whole thing down. 

if it meant getting rid of Frazier, I’m ok with Beane walking. Frazier is not only not good, he’s truly a liability. 

He's McD's last Tolbert that needs to be purged. Then maybe we can get post 80's defense.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.