Who do you want fired Poll

PrimeTime101

Real Simple, Who do you want fired  

537 members have voted

1. 1. The Day After. We had time to think about it. Who needs to be fired if any?

• Clean House. GM, HC, OC, DC, the whole lot.
    • The HC
    • The OC
    • The DC
    • Just the OC and DC
    • None. Trust the Process.

6 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Anyone selecting OC and DC and giving the HC a pass is out to lunch... it's like you admit the staff is a mess and blame everyone except for the main guy in charge. Like what?

This is what happens when emotional feelings for someone conflict with results/logic. 

Lol offensive staff needs to go, defensive staff needs to go, but hey the main guy making all the decisions, setting the direction for both is great. Just silly. I don't think I've ever heard of a head coach firing both OC and DC in the same offseason and keeping his job. 

How he handled the Hamlin situation buys him time bc it showed leadership & he does have the respect of the players. But the OC & DC can be upgraded & are fair game. The reality is the only one who might go is Dorsey, but I'll believe it when I see it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

I'm done with him now.

1.  Blows 16-0 lead vs Houston

2.  Goes conservative and kicks FG's against the Chiefs 38-24.

3.  Botches last 13 seconds, loses in OT vs Chiefs

4.  Practices 2 ***** days against the defending AFC Champions (players day Tuesday, walkthrough Wednesday, family day Saturday), and are thoroughly outplayed and out coached in EVERY facet of the game. 

You are probably the one that when we lost still found excuses for why they are bad.  You're so delusional that you're ok with this.  Hey McD, thanks for making us not a ***** team, but no thanks for blunders year after year after year where we don't get it done.  I'm here to win Super Bowls, not for playoff appearances.  Playoff appearances were nice 5 years ago.  Now it's time to win the ***** Super Bowl.  We are not even close.

Jesus christ in the practice report, you have a link for the Saturday day off? I couldn't find it. I'm with to 100% on the lack of practice i called this out earlier this year. 

9 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

so you can take a pile of dump. shine it up. make it look good, yet its still a pile of dump.

Point?

you can only level specific talent so much.

The point is Kromer was/is an OL guru who will shine up any turd on the team.  Level up equals:

Bad goes to Average

Average goes to Good

Good goes to Excellent

or however you want to increment or grade.

Just now, mabden said:

The point is Kromer was/is an OL guru who will shine up any turd on the team.  Level up equals:

Bad goes to Average

Average goes to Good

Good goes to Excellent

or however you want to increment or grade.

LOL fresh new post of rankings of our OL. new thread. Go look at it. then come back and lets talk.

2 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Jesus christ in the practice report, you have a link for the Saturday day off? I couldn't find it. I'm with to 100% on the lack of practice i called this out earlier this year. 

I remember a reporter saying the team had a family day on Saturday.  No clue why they'd do a walk through on Wednesday, though.

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

That was with their backups 🤣🤣🤣.  Not 1 of the multiple defensive draft picks are worth what we gave for them.  At some point Beane needs to be "reviewed" as well.  Outside of Josh Allen and getting Diggs he has been trash, especially in the draft

What are you talking about?  Beane traded away RB Moss to a guy who ran back two kickoffs for two TD's in one game. Look again at this years draft class.

Coaching lost this game, one is a rookie play caller. 

The only thing I have to say about the coaching staff. The 49ers showed Buffalo how to beat the Dolphins and yet almost lost to the 3rd string backup QB because they have to do things their way. 

• Agree 2

I voted for fire the DC only.  I have never been a Frazier fan as a DC.  He is very Dick Jauron and has so much talent to work with.  He is too vanilla.

Regarding Dorsey, I don't think he will get fired after one year.  However, I thought his play calling was awful all year.  The first couple weeks of the Season he was ok.

Two thoughts on Dorsey, geepers why would Carolina want to interview him for HC.  And, secondly, Dorsey needed every moment possible to plan for this game, not an interview.

McD doesn't fire coaches very often, so, I don't think he will fire either the OC or DC.

• Like (+1) 1

Sure, lets fire all our playoff winning coaching staff and go back to 20 years of rotating through everyone else's castoffs again until we get lucky. 

How easy do you think it is to find playoff winning coaches who arent already firmly established in a rival franchise?

How many times, on this venue, did we see massive interest in the next sure-fire winner only to find out they were let go by someone else for a reason?  

We did not play well, the Bengals were better in every aspect yesterday.  Thats partly on coaching and partly on players.  If your going to fire the coaches, might as well let Allen go and all the others too.  

43 minutes ago, SCBills said:

For those who just want coordinators fired, why?

What do you believe is the future for a team with a defensive minded HC, who’s defenses haven’t showed up in the playoffs and due to the nature of the league, will be subjecting Allen to a new offensive architect every few years?

Who is better right now? 

11 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Another year? Are you serious? 14-4 in 2022!  You don't remember what it was like being a Buffalo fan previous to McD, Beane?

These are the best two since Marv and Polian. Let's not forget that those Bills were horrid previous to being hired and thus were able to draft HoFers Bruce Smith, Jim Kelly among others. Also, as good at that K-gun offense was, they ran the ball with Thurman more then they passed most of those glory years.

This game showed the flaws, lousy Bflo O line and hardly any run game...Josh Allen the leading rusher...again! Allen trying to press all game.  (Bills D line got no pressure despite 3 lost starters.) 

Allen only sacked once and yet hit 8 times and countless pressures. 

Lastly, OC Ken Dorsey is a rookie this year. Recall what Daboll looked like his first season in Buffalo?

Sorry, sarcasm detector is turned off this morning.  

yes, I think he deserves another year.  If he’s fired, so be it.  Let’s hope we don’t screw it up. I’m just not a huge fan of the candidates. Payton makes sense….but we’ll have to give up a 1st rd pick and likely pay him 20M a year.  

2 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Who is better right now? 

I initially mentioned Sean Payton, but with the pick comp, ehhh...

I think Ben Johnson would be interesting if we could pry him from the Lions. 

Basically, for me, I think we need a philosophy shift.  Having a Defensive HC, IMO, just puts Allen at a constant disadvantage to Mahomes and Burrow. 

At best, we always hit on the OC, they don't take time to get up to snuff, and then we do it all over again because they get hired as a HC. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Bills Mafia. There was a loud Who Dey chant in our stadium.

Bro they were doing snow angels in our own stadium in the playoffs. Disrespectful and the team didn’t show up. Been said McDermott, OC, DC gotta go. Bean gotta move forward 

8 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

What are you talking about?  Beane traded away RB Moss to a guy who ran back two kickoffs for two TD's in one game. Look again at this years draft class.

The only thing I have to say about the coaching staff. The 49ers showed Buffalo how to beat the Dolphins and yet almost lost to the 3rd string backup QB because they have to do things their way. 

Which validates what I posted.  What are you talking about?

9 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

Sure, lets fire all our playoff winning coaching staff and go back to 20 years of rotating through everyone else's castoffs again until we get lucky. 

How easy do you think it is to find playoff winning coaches who arent already firmly established in a rival franchise?

How many times, on this venue, did we see massive interest in the next sure-fire winner only to find out they were let go by someone else for a reason?  

We did not play well, the Bengals were better in every aspect yesterday.  Thats partly on coaching and partly on players.  If your going to fire the coaches, might as well let Allen go and all the others too.  

Teams built, coaching is not. They’re old and soft. Bills need someone hungry and willing to be different. We need a killer instinct and Dorsey Allen is not it. It allows Allen to be to erratic. He’s got his best receivers running 20 yards on 3 rd n 5 it’s a constant set up for failure. McDermott is a B word. I’ve said it for a long time now. He is a great coach in a lot of ways. But he falls short in key aspects needed to win a SB.

Edited by Rebel101

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Sorry, sarcasm detector is turned off this morning.  

yes, I think he deserves another year.  If he’s fired, so be it.  Let’s hope we don’t screw it up. I’m just not a huge fan of the candidates. Payton makes sense….but we’ll have to give up a 1st rd pick and likely pay him 20M a year.  

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the HC's available.  That's why I'm OK with the coordinators being replaced.  It's like a catch 22 though because the likelihood of the coordinators being let go is far less likely with McD there.

19 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

this is hard to argue with 

8 minutes ago, Process said:

I do...it was a lot less disappointing.

We have as many Superbowl appearances with McBeane as we did during the 17 year playoff drought.

Building a super bowl team doesn't usually happen over night especially when the team has been in mediocrity for 20 years.

Never bad enough to get a top 5 pick and when they trade up for one... they choose a paper WR who looks at the field and gets an injury. 

The list of guys who were drafted that year in the first round... good lord 17 first round picks ended up being better picks. Remember that crappy GM?

Brandon Beane has been a godsend for Buffalo and so has McD. The guy who went to the  playoffs with Tyrod Taylor at QB.

I'm not happy either...I just realize that replacing Beane and McD would be a whole lot more difficult than just wishing it.  How many teams went 14-4 this season? There would be about a 2 second delay in firing one of those two guys and them being instantly rehired. As for the HC either Denver, Carolina, Houston, Arizona, Indy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.