Who do you want fired Poll

PrimeTime101

Real Simple, Who do you want fired  

537 members have voted

1. 1. The Day After. We had time to think about it. Who needs to be fired if any?

• Clean House. GM, HC, OC, DC, the whole lot.
    • The HC
    • The OC
    • The DC
    • Just the OC and DC
    • None. Trust the Process.

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

For those who just want coordinators fired, why?

What do you believe is the future for a team with a defensive minded HC, who’s defenses haven’t showed up in the playoffs and due to the nature of the league, will be subjecting Allen to a new offensive architect every few years?

because Dorsey is a loose canon and has no imagination for play calling.  Every time Gabe Davis stacks in tight on the line we run the damn ball.  Just once ya think ya would use formations to setup a play.  Also lack or motion presnap, utilizing the speedy Cook and Hines in passing game makes me feel he is way over his head.   Sorry if Josh likes the guy and they think alike but time to bring in a coach he can scheme against what a defense does and also reigns in superman once in a while

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Anyone selecting OC and DC and giving the HC a pass is out to lunch... it's like you admit the staff is a mess and blame everyone except for the main guy in charge. Like what?

This is what happens when emotional feelings for someone conflict with results/logic. 

Lol offensive staff needs to go, defensive staff needs to go, but hey the main guy making all the decisions, setting the direction for both is great. Just silly. I don't think I've ever heard of a head coach firing both OC and DC in the same offseason and keeping his job. 

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

💯

the thing is, does McD have it in him to fire Dorsey after his rookie OC season?  I don’t think he will.

Yep, you're probably right.  Sucks, but that's most likely going to be what happens unless Dorsey is offered a HC job and moves on.

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I voted for OC & DC and have stated that Pegula isn’t firing McD any time in the next 5 years, but I personally am done with McD if they ***** the bed in the  playoffs again next season. 

Ironic that McD and BB ignore improving the offense and giving Josh some help, when he is the one who is providing them with tremendous job security.  

I'm done with him now.

1.  Blows 16-0 lead vs Houston

2.  Goes conservative and kicks FG's against the Chiefs 38-24.

3.  Botches last 13 seconds, loses in OT vs Chiefs

4.  Practices 2 ***** days against the defending AFC Champions (players day Tuesday, walkthrough Wednesday, family day Saturday), and are thoroughly outplayed and out coached in EVERY facet of the game. 

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

at least when we sucked, we didn't have so many bandwagoners.  

You are probably the one that when we lost still found excuses for why they are bad.  You're so delusional that you're ok with this.  Hey McD, thanks for making us not a ***** team, but no thanks for blunders year after year after year where we don't get it done.  I'm here to win Super Bowls, not for playoff appearances.  Playoff appearances were nice 5 years ago.  Now it's time to win the ***** Super Bowl.  We are not even close.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Unfortunately I think you got to get rid of Beane and McDermott to fix this defensive mindset failure.  They did a great job here, but they will die with that defense that they spent so much draft capital and FA money on.  It has been a failure and they are responsible.  They are responsible for not giving Josh proper weapons or protection.  They have had Josh Allen the last half a decade and failed to make the SB because they can't get their head out of their defensive asses

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just Frazier, too much invested in the defense to put up what they did yesterday.   You might be able to get away with waiting for the other team to mess up against Davis Mills or Zach Wilson, but not against Burrow or Mahomes.     I understand that the top tier of quarterbacks are going to move the ball against anyone, but there were times in the first half where watching the defense was like watch Ohio State or Georgia's offense against a sub 500 fcs team.   27 points on paper doesn't look that bad, but it does not tell the story.      If the Bills offense had kept up pace early in the game and scored more points, Cincinnati could have easily scored 50 on us.  Not acceptable.

I am concerned about Dorsey too but it doesn't not help when each and every person brought in or expected to step up and fill a void did not come through( Crowder, Cook, OJ Howard, Duke Johnson etc) .   One more year with the right personnel to see what he can do.      

Not ready to get rid of McDermott yet, because as the playoff drought proved, we can do so much worse.   

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I think McD deserves another year.  

I think Beane deserves another year at least. 

Another year? Are you serious? 14-4 in 2022!  You don't remember what it was like being a Buffalo fan previous to McD, Beane?

These are the best two since Marv and Polian. Let's not forget that those Bills were horrid previous to being hired and thus were able to draft HoFers Bruce Smith, Jim Kelly among others. Also, as good at that K-gun offense was, they ran the ball with Thurman more then they passed most of those glory years.

This game showed the flaws, lousy Bflo O line and hardly any run game...Josh Allen the leading rusher...again! Allen trying to press all game.  (Bills D line got no pressure despite 3 lost starters.) 

Allen only sacked once and yet hit 8 times and countless pressures. 

Lastly, OC Ken Dorsey is a rookie this year. Recall what Daboll looked like his first season in Buffalo?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, dgrochester55 said:

Just Frazier, too much invested in the defense to put up what they did yesterday.   You might be able to get away with waiting for the other team to mess up against Davis Mills or Zach Wilson, but not against Burrow or Mahomes.     I understand that the top tier of quarterbacks are going to move the ball against anyone, but there were times in the first half where watching the defense was like watch Ohio State or Georgia's offense against a sub 500 fcs team.    

I am concerned about Dorsey too but it doesn't not help when each and every person brought in or expected to step up and fill a void did not come through( Crowder, Cook, OJ Howard, Duke Johnson etc) .   One more year with the right personnel to see what he can do.      

That was with their backups 🤣🤣🤣.  Not 1 of the multiple defensive draft picks are worth what we gave for them.  At some point Beane needs to be "reviewed" as well.  Outside of Josh Allen and getting Diggs he has been trash, especially in the draft

13 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I picked the HC, because that would mean a new coaching staff across the board. This has just got to stop. It feels like McDermott has lost some of that locker room and once that happens its almost impossible to get it back.

Bigger question with Reich is would McD hire someone who would be such a possible threat to his own job security.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

There's no Mods on the list so I didn't vote 🤣

I don't want anyone fired.  I've been flamed to no end by the sunshine and rainbows crew that coaching wasn't the problem. I want McD, Frazier and Dorsey on this team for the next ten years to further cement their failures in the brains of their defenders.  

Unfortunately, the Bills completely falling flat on their face every year is it's only redemption.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Another year? Are you serious? 14-4 in 2022!  You don't remember what it was like being a Buffalo fan previous to McD, Beane?

These are the best two since Marv and Polian. Let's not forget that those Bills were horrid previous to being hired and thus were able to draft HoFers Bruce Smith, Jim Kelly among others. Also, as good at that K-gun offense was, they ran the ball with Thurman more then they passed most of those glory years.

This game showed the flaws, lousy Bflo O line and hardly any run game...Josh Allen the leading rusher...again! Allen trying to press all game.  (Bills D line got no pressure despite 3 lost starters.) 

Lastly, OC Ken Dorsey is a rookie this year. Recall what Daboll looked like his first season in Buffalo?

If they can't change their mentality about offense and defense then they should be fired now.  They won't take us any further than they have doing what they have done with draft capital and FA money the last 4 years

• Like (+1) 1

The standard now is the Super Bowl, nothing less could and should be considered a success.  That’s life of NFL top 5 teams.

I do...it was a lot less disappointing.

We have as many Superbowl appearances with McBeane as we did during the 17 year playoff drought.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.