Who do you want fired Poll

PrimeTime101

Real Simple, Who do you want fired  

537 members have voted

1. 1. The Day After. We had time to think about it. Who needs to be fired if any?

• Clean House. GM, HC, OC, DC, the whole lot.
    • The HC
    • The OC
    • The DC
    • Just the OC and DC
    • None. Trust the Process.

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

I didn't know that either but someone else brought it up in another thread, I am just relaying that info...

I know there is a LOT of threads on this, but people are jumping ship of there original thoughts from thread to thread. This puts it on record. Lots of trolling going on too. This kind of solves that issue. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Process said:

All the coaches. 

Sure, we can hire Reich. Him with Josh Allen would basically guarantee him a HC job after one season. And then were back looking for a OC next year.

We need an offensive coach.

Not happening though.

Re Beane, I would need to know how much he is influenced by McDermott in his draft decisions. If McDermott is pulling the strings then I'd like to see him stick around.

We already have that happening with Dorsey interviewing for Carolina's job. Even if he isn't a serious candidate, Allen will make virtually ANY OC we hire a HC candidate after one year the way the NFL seems to value young offensive minds these days.

• Like (+1) 1

I'd vote to clean house but we are not going to get rid of Beane or McDermott.

Beane needs to hit a grand slam homerun this offseason, we need to let some expensive contracts walk and replace them with cheaper and yet better options.

McDermott needs to revamp his process, because we are losing trust in it.

Best we will get is purge the OC and the DC...  

Just now, Big Turk said:

We already have that happening with Dorsey interviewing for Carolina's job. Even if he isn't a serious candidate, Allen will make virtually ANY OC we hire a HC candidate after one year the way the NFL seems to value young offensive minds these days.

Right, which is why I said we need an offensive HC. Mahomes Burrow and Lawrence will NEVER have this problem.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’d be happy if Frazier and Dorsey were fired if we hired Fangio and Reich.

I’d be pissed if we fired Frazier and Dorsey and hired Donatell and HACKett.  

I think both can be upgraded.  The question is, who do we upgrade with.  Don’t fire them unless we have suitable replacements in mind.  

I think McD deserves another year.  

I think Beane deserves another year at least. 

Reich is as big a no-brainer as it can possibly get IMO.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

2 hours ago, mabden said:

If anyone should be walked out the door it's Arron Kromer.  The Kromer Experiment based on the results for our OL when everything is on the line (no pun intended) is a failure.

We knew this guy was a loose cannon when he was fighting kids over chairs.

Another lousy hire by McDermott 

Edited by Negan
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

For those who just want coordinators fired, why?

What do you believe is the future for a team with a defensive minded HC, who’s defenses haven’t showed up in the playoffs and due to the nature of the league, will be subjecting Allen to a new offensive architect every few years?

This is on the condition that McD allows someone with a new and fresh approach/philosophy take the D in different direction. If he remains stubborn, I'm fine with a full house cleaning too, cause Beane's drafts are nothing to write home about that's for sure. Without Allen they actually borderline s**t.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

to me that is the biggest issue at hand. I think we need someone with a proven track record no matter what QB was playing on that team. in a sense. 

3 minutes ago, mabden said:

If anyone should be walked out the door it's Arron Kromer.  The Kromer Experiment based on the results for our OL when everything is on the line (no pun intended) is a failure.

I would argue that Kromer did not have a ton of talent to work with on that line....

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Getting to the playoffs is no longer good enough. Both coordinators embarrassed their teams yesterday, and I’d argue Frazier has done it more often than not. We’re truly paper Tigers as the roster looked unbeatable but crumbled with some of the weakest schemes and strategy I’ve ever seen. 

edit: and as much as we love captain clappy, yesterday, down 14, he went nuts clapping on a 2nd down stop. He’sa defensive cheerleader. And the only reason I didn’t pick “clean house” was because you included Beane in there. 

the second down stop was actually a dropped pass by the Bengals which made it worse

17 minutes ago, CoffeeDrip said:

Leslie Frazier. Good day and good bye. 

I give Dorsey a pass since he was a first year OC. 

Heard that on tv 🤮

I'd get rid of them both. Dorsey has no clue on how to call plays with any kind of rhythm. It's absolutely embarrassing. Leslie needs to go t0o.

Edited by Santana
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

For those who just want coordinators fired, why?

What do you believe is the future for a team with a defensive minded HC, who’s defenses haven’t showed up in the playoffs and due to the nature of the league, will be subjecting Allen to a new offensive architect every few years?

I trust McDermott as a CEO type and he's improved (the last two weeks notwithstanding) in his aggressiveness and gameday decision-making from year-to-year.  I don't want to see us cut bait and end up with a clear downgrade, which, let's be real, is the most likely scenario should McDermott get the axe (he won't so this conversation is moot anyway).

I'm kind of torn on Frazier.  It's easy to B word and moan about the 3rd and longs we've given up at times this season, but most of those had decent coverage and our corners just made lousy plays on the ball.  Yesterday was different in that he had guys running free all over the field, but we were playing with our hands tied behind our backs due to the injuries up front and in the secondary.  Trust me, I won't cry if he's let go, but I'm pretty confident that just replacing him with anyone isn't a good idea.  It needs to be a clear upgrade - an innovative and aggressive defensive playcaller.

I want Dorsey gone.  Other than serving as Josh's QB coach, he didn't have a resume worthy of being handed the reins to a SB contending offense.  Our offense under Dorsey may have generally been a continuation of Daboll's Erhardt/Perkins scheme, but at least Daboll would come up with some imaginative wrinkles to get guys in space for some easy yardage when we were really struggling.  We saw nothing of that from Dorsey.  Just drop Josh back and have him hold the ball forever and wait for guys to run open.  Not a recipe for success behind a struggling offensive line in December/January weather.  Either roll the dice on a young imaginative guy with real upside or hire a veteran OC that can rein in Josh's worse tendencies.  Continuity and "process" failed us here. 

Edited by TheBrownBear
  • Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.