Who do you want fired Poll

PrimeTime101

Real Simple, Who do you want fired  

537 members have voted

1. 1. The Day After. We had time to think about it. Who needs to be fired if any?

• Clean House. GM, HC, OC, DC, the whole lot.
    • The HC
    • The OC
    • The DC
    • Just the OC and DC
    • None. Trust the Process.

Just wow. There are a ton of threads, and I am seeing one thread people saying we should do this and that and another thread people saying something totally different. 

So...... Its Poll Time. Let the record show who's head if any you want to roll. Your name will show  so lets get this right in one post shall we?

• Like (+1) 2

For those who just want coordinators fired, why?

What do you believe is the future for a team with a defensive minded HC, who’s defenses haven’t showed up in the playoffs and due to the nature of the league, will be subjecting Allen to a new offensive architect every few years?

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Getting to the playoffs is no longer good enough. Both coordinators embarrassed their teams yesterday, and I’d argue Frazier has done it more often than not. We’re truly paper Tigers as the roster looked unbeatable but crumbled with some of the weakest schemes and strategy I’ve ever seen. 

edit: and as much as we love captain clappy, yesterday, down 14, he went nuts clapping on a 2nd down stop. He’sa defensive cheerleader. And the only reason I didn’t pick “clean house” was because you included Beane in there. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 4

Just now, stevestojan said:

Getting to the playoffs is no longer good enough. Both coordinators embarrassed their teams yesterday, and I’d argue Frazier has done it more often than not. We’re truly paper Tigers as the roster looked unbeatable but crumbled with some of the weakest schemes and strategy I’ve ever seen. 

100% agree. But. This team is looking like the old Colts all over again. Great QB, no offensive line.

I voted for OC & DC and have stated that Pegula isn’t firing McD any time in the next 5 years, but I personally am done with McD if they ***** the bed in the  playoffs again next season. 

Ironic that McD and BB ignore improving the offense and giving Josh some help, when he is the one who is providing them with tremendous job security.  

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 6

I’d be happy if Frazier and Dorsey were fired if we hired Fangio and Reich.

I’d be pissed if we fired Frazier and Dorsey and hired Donatell and HACKett.  

I think both can be upgraded.  The question is, who do we upgrade with.  Don’t fire them unless we have suitable replacements in mind.  

I think McD deserves another year.  

I think Beane deserves another year at least. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

I voted for OC & DC and have stated that Pegula isn’t firing McD any time in the next 5 years, but I personally am done with McD if they ***** the bed in the  playoffs again next season. 

Ironic that McD and BB ignore improving the offense and giving Josh some help, when he is the one who is providing them with tremendous job security.  

Just imagine the eagles line on this team. Would not matter what we did on defense.. we would just outscore them. 

• Like (+1) 1

No one yet.  But Beane and McDermott should be on the hot seat this year.  Outside of drafting Allen, and signing Diggs they have failed massively.  Spent a unbelievable amount of draft capital and FA money on the D, which has mostly failed.  Not only do they invest most our capital on D, they suck at doing it, which means wasted picks that could have been used to help protect one of the best qbs in the league, and ignore giving hip weapons.  We literally started the season promotion Davis and McKenzie up the depth chart, then had to bring back Beasley and Brown because our wrs sucked.  How long can you have Josh Allen as your Qb and you not make the SB once and not get fired?  Beane and McDermott will die with that defense if they dont change their mentality this year

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

For those who just want coordinators fired, why?

What do you believe is the future for a team with a defensive minded HC, who’s defenses haven’t showed up in the playoffs and due to the nature of the league, will be subjecting Allen to a new offensive architect every few years?

because I think McD is a great leader of men and he should focus on leading the being the HC.   Hire 2 coordinators capable of devising their own game plans. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

All the coaches. 

Sure, we can hire Reich. Him with Josh Allen would basically guarantee him a HC job after one season. And then were back looking for a OC next year.

We need an offensive coach.

Not happening though.

Re Beane, I would need to know how much he is influenced by McDermott in his draft decisions. If McDermott is pulling the strings then I'd like to see him stick around.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

No one yet.  But Beane and McDermott should be on the hot seat this year.  Outside of drafting Allen, and signing Diggs they have failed massively.  Spent a unbelievable amount of draft capital and FA money on the D, which has mostly failed.  Not only do they invest most our capital on D, they suck at doing it, which means wasted picks that could have been used to help protect one of the best qbs in the league, and ignore giving hip weapons.  We literally started the season promotion Davis and McKenzie up the depth chart, then had to bring back Beasley and Brown because our wrs sucked.  How long can you have Josh Allen as your Qb and you not make the SB once and not get fired?  Beane and McDermott will die with that defense if they dont change their mentality this year

My biggest disappointment is the failure to fix this offensive line this year. 

• Agree 3

Just now, Process said:

All the coaches. 

Sure, we can hire Reich. Him with Josh Allen would basically guarantee him a HC job after one season. And then were back looking for a OC next year.

We need an offensive coach.

Not happening though.

Re Beane, I would need to know how much he is influenced by McDermott in his draft decisions. If McDermott is pulling the strings then I'd like to see him stick around.

Whoever is responsible for draft decisions needs to be fired.  They suck at it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.