2023 Offseason Primer: State of the Franchise

MAJBobby

Here is the start to my series.  This is the thinking I have going into writing these on where the team is.  I will take comments and observations from this thread to help shape what I write int he future.

Here we are again in an all too familiar spot lately being bounced out of the playoffs but this time by another young QB, and by another up top end AFC team.  For a season filled with tragedy, distractions and issues I am not in a bad place as I write this so that is good.  I also do not think all the over-reactions of window closing, we are done yada yada are accurate not as long as you have a healthy top QB.  Which we do have.  However that being said I wanted to get the state of the franchise Off-Season primer out today (as I see it as I enter into Offseason Mode where I will break down position groups like always, while I prep for UFA and the Draft.  

The standard disclaimer:  I use SPOTRAC (primarily) sometimes will use OverTheCap as well for the salary and contract information.  I will also use profootball reference (primary) for stats.  Also this isn’t meant to be a complete wrap-up of the past season but more so a look at in the future, obviously I will look back at times to talk about how I see the future.  

So with no more rambling to start I guess I will get into it.

Financials:
Contracted players: 39 with a cap hit of $230.498M
Cap Space (top 51): -5.464M

Coaching:
Let me start off by saying No I don’t think nor would I agree with McDermott being fired this year.  Coming out of the KC game last year the 13 seconds unluckiness would have had everyone here thinking ok we are there, Run it back.  So what the coaches did was improve once again on defense and ran it back.  At the end of the day that decision proved to be a wrong path but no one would blame him here.  Now also I will say I don’t think there is another HC (that is currently coaching, Maybe Tomlin) that I would have wanted in charge of this team THIS year with all the tragedy in the area and team and all the distractions.  That being said Next year McD stops getting my good will, if he cannot get this team over the hump he is Lovie Smith and that is wasting an elite talent at QB.  

My Knee jerk response would be Fire Dorsey.  And very well may still be on board with that, however more likely he is back (if he doesn’t get a HC job) and we will see if he improves in year two designing and playcalling an offense.  There was no design to his offense.  No linking plays now situational football, he was JUST calling plays a lot of time with no strategic thinking in mind.  That cannot happen in todays NFL.  I do think that this offense really missed Daboll but it goes deeper than that.  It is almost like there is a disconnect here between the QB – OC – HC – GM, I will explain what I mean below.

2022 offseason – Was clear they wanted a Pass Catching RB.  Continued that obsession at the trade deadline.  So who was driving that desire? Dorsey? Beane? McD? Allen?  I doubt it as McD or Allen so that is on Beane and Dorsey.  So here were those plays?  There was no screens, the angle routes and Cook out of the backfield routes we hear so much about in the offseason where not there.  Some of that could have been on Allen not taking the easier throw, but again lets get to offensive design, if that was wanted SO MUCH.  Why were there not plays designed for the RB to be the first read??

Another instance.  Wanting that TE2 again they prioritized a second pass catching TE in the offseason, Morris beats out Howard this offseason with the 2 TE sets, earns the spot and then those plays nonexistent.  So the two priorities (that I can only think Dorsey wanted) were addressed, then the season comes and we get a poor mans Brian Daboll offense, ever since the MIA Box meltdown from Dorsey that is what was rolled out week to week.  
I think Joe Brady likely goes and Ken Dorsey stays.

Defense (McD and Frazier) – news flash to you all, having a top Passing Defense all season doesn’t mean diddly to me when in the playoffs it gets shredded.  I think your scheme has been figured out, it has been called simple, bland that is a problem.  Yes I agree you blitz these young top QBs sparingly (they have proven they will shred it) but they have also proven they will shred your soft zone.  So what is the answer here?  Get a little more complex, and no don’t spend more premium assets on this side of the ball.  I think there is a shakeup needed here and best hope is Fraizer get a HC, then we move on and get some picks back to help.    

Offense: 17 players on contract.

Houston, we have a problem here.  To be honest I am sure many will also tell you the same thing.  I do think a couple things to start off.  1.  I think there was a learning process going on with Dorsey, Brady and Allen that led into the season, which I kinda of backed up above.  

My Issues with this offense cannot be completely fixed in this offseason (for the most part) but they might be able to and I will explain.  The two biggest issues I see are OL (I have not liked our OL for a long long time, and their flaws have been covered up by Allens play).  So, because this is the biggest issue in the offense I will start there. I personally believe by the start of the 2024 season we SHOULD have 5 new OL starting, but that is two years down the line so I will look at what needs to occur in 2024.  I am taking a page from KC and Cincy here after their two SBs.  

We need to replace LG, RG, RT.  We should upgrade C, and LT as well (however might not need too if you get the other three right) with the exception of Center.  I would get a Center this year as well if it was me.  Only Keepers on the OL I see are: Dawkins, Bates (Depth), Brown (Depth), Morse (unless I move on).  I will get into the moves at this position when I get to the OL primer, but the state of the Bills this is the worst unit they are fielding, and it is the one unit that you want good.  

Weapons – Outside Diggs we have not much.  Davis is a WR3 playing WR2.  And the Rest are JAGs.  Really outside what the Giants the Bills had the worst weapon group in the playoffs.  How good would this offense be with a Hill or Waddle pair?  A Chase and Higgins pair?  A Williams and Eckler and Allen Trio?  It is Diggs and Only Diggs.

Defense:  18 on Contract.

There are issues here, it is amazing when Jones doesn’t play how bad they are against the Run again.  51M tied up in the DL for 2023.  So I am not sure there is much they can do here, I am thinking they ill likely roll it back with what they got, hoping to squeeze at least one more year from Von Miller.  We have to he isn’t going anywhere and the out for him isn’t until the end of next year.  

To be honest I think the biggest issue on the defense is more scheme and aggressiveness.  I will get into what can be done in each position group when I get to them.  Personally, I think it is time for a shakeup here.  There are trends that cannot be ignored.  Like the Lull every time during the season.  That lull seems to foreshadow what will occur in the postseason.  So I think there needs to be a shakeup in scheme which might mean McD swallowing his Defensive Pride, handing it to an outside the team DC.

My thoughts going into the offseason is that we need to spend out premium assets on the Offense and Fill the Defense with roleplayers.  That is how I am going to look at this offseason as I build out the offseason primers for each position group. 

Comments and thoughts will be appreciated as I start my planning for the offseason primers.  

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I would be much stronger on the Fire Frazier bandwagon than Fire Dorsey. Dorsey is a rookie that will likely learn a lot and adapt over the offseason once he does some self scouting.

Frazier has shown no ability to stop a good offense in the playoffs.  Regular season, he does OK. Postseason? No way...plays scared and timid and allows way too much. All 3 losses in the playoffs our D has gotten smoked. 38, 42 and 27(could have been 50) is simply dreadful.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I would be much stronger on the Fire Frazier bandwagon than Fire Dorsey. Dorsey is a rookie that will likely learn a lot and adapt over the offseason once he does some self scouting.

Frazier has shown no ability to stop a good offense in the playoffs.  Regular season, he does OK. Postseason? No way...plays scared and timid and allows way too much. All 3 losses in the playoffs our D has gotten smoked. 38, 42 and 27(could have been 50) is simply dreadful.

I completely agree.  The Question is for me how much of that is on Fraizer (a Cover 2 coach) and how much is it on McD (Cover 3).  This is very much McDs defense so that is why I wonder outloud how much is Fraizer and how much is McD.  Only way to really properly see that would be Fraizer would have to go.  I just dont think that is happening (plausible deniability for the HC) unless it is for he was hired as a HC.  

I do think I am done with the scheme and mindset of the Defense and would love to bring in someone from outside the organization.  That would tell me McD is willing to move away from his design on defense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Does Pegula demand change? I doubt it. Does McDermott demand change and fire his DC and /or OC? I doubt it. Will we be decent/good because we have JA17? Yes. Have people, including especially the media, been blinded by JA17 talent and into thinking the regime is better than it is? Absolutely! Tired of hearing what a great defense we have statistically. Tired of giving our offense mediocre talent and plying the defense with high round draft picks. Therefore, I'm not optimistic the first domino to fall (firing the DC will happen) and also what is needed is with the defense  is changing it's philosophy and doing it with mostly the talent they have. And, giving this offense more to use, instead of masking it all with JA17. Heck we've all heard it, JA17 just needs to play a little better, make better reads, make better decisions. I wish it were that simple. Others need to be held accountable.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I completely agree.  The Question is for me how much of that is on Fraizer (a Cover 2 coach) and how much is it on McD (Cover 3).  This is very much McDs defense so that is why I wonder outloud how much is Fraizer and how much is McD.  Only way to really properly see that would be Fraizer would have to go.  I just dont think that is happening (plausible deniability for the HC) unless it is for he was hired as a HC.  

I do think I am done with the scheme and mindset of the Defense and would love to bring in someone from outside the organization.  That would tell me McD is willing to move away from his design on defense.

To put in perspective how bad the defense has underperformed in the playoffs, in our one AFCCG appearance under McD we allowed 38 points.  In the 4 AFCCG games under Levy we allowed a combined 33 points!!  They increased in each game but never went above 13.  They were 3, 7, 10, 13.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

This is big and could be key in retaining McD.  Is he willing to give up some control of the D and focus more on being the HC.  

But that doesn’t really come into play unless the powers that rule him put him in position to make that decision.  I don’t think they will.  I feel they will keep the coaches they have and give it one last chance.  If we don’t win next year, we’ll blow it up.  Personally, that’s not what I want.  I want Frazier gone.  I’d be happy if Dorsey were fired but understand if they want to keep him.  He’s still learning how to be an OC, which is even more difficult when you’re favored to win the Super Bowl.  He failed us yesterday and I do think Josh has regressed (mentally) under his tutelage.  I love his gunslinger mentality but he needs to know when to take the easy play and when to take the shot.  His decision making has regressed…..not so much his play.  

7 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Does Pegula demand change? I doubt it. Does McDermott demand change and fire his DC and /or OC? I doubt it. Will we be decent/good because we have JA17? Yes. Have people, including especially the media, been blinded by JA17 talent and into thinking the regime is better than it is? Absolutely! Tired of hearing what a great defense we have statistically. Tired of giving our offense mediocre talent and plying the defense with high round draft picks. Therefore, I'm not optimistic the first domino to fall (firing the DC will happen) and also what is needed is with the defense  is changing it's philosophy and doing it with mostly the talent they have. And, giving this offense more to use, instead of masking it all with JA17. Heck we've all heard it, JA17 just needs to play a little better, make better reads, make better decisions. I wish it were that simple. Others need to be held accountable.

That’s the question.  We’ll find out soon

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

No way Frazier gets a HC job,  unfortunately.  We need to shake up the D; new coaching, philosophy, whatever.  Let Oliver walk, and the rest of the fat in our front 7.

Oline needs to be beefed up.  Only guys untouchable are Dawkins, Brown, Bates and Morse (just signed contract ext last year.

Josh needs more weapons. Not enough consistency out of anyone aside from Diggs.  Not sure Davis is that guy.  Shakur may take a bit leap next year.  

41 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Here is the start to my series.  This is the thinking I have going into writing these on where the team is.  I will take comments and observations from this thread to help shape what I write int he future.

Here we are again in an all too familiar spot lately being bounced out of the playoffs but this time by another young QB, and by another up top end AFC team.  For a season filled with tragedy, distractions and issues I am not in a bad place as I write this so that is good.  I also do not think all the over-reactions of window closing, we are done yada yada are accurate not as long as you have a healthy top QB.  Which we do have.  However that being said I wanted to get the state of the franchise Off-Season primer out today (as I see it as I enter into Offseason Mode where I will break down position groups like always, while I prep for UFA and the Draft.  

The standard disclaimer:  I use SPOTRAC (primarily) sometimes will use OverTheCap as well for the salary and contract information.  I will also use profootball reference (primary) for stats.  Also this isn’t meant to be a complete wrap-up of the past season but more so a look at in the future, obviously I will look back at times to talk about how I see the future.  

So with no more rambling to start I guess I will get into it.

Financials:
Contracted players: 39 with a cap hit of $230.498M
Cap Space (top 51): -5.464M

Coaching:
Let me start off by saying No I don’t think nor would I agree with McDermott being fired this year.  Coming out of the KC game last year the 13 seconds unluckiness would have had everyone here thinking ok we are there, Run it back.  So what the coaches did was improve once again on defense and ran it back.  At the end of the day that decision proved to be a wrong path but no one would blame him here.  Now also I will say I don’t think there is another HC (that is currently coaching, Maybe Tomlin) that I would have wanted in charge of this team THIS year with all the tragedy in the area and team and all the distractions.  That being said Next year McD stops getting my good will, if he cannot get this team over the hump he is Lovie Smith and that is wasting an elite talent at QB.  

My Knee jerk response would be Fire Dorsey.  And very well may still be on board with that, however more likely he is back (if he doesn’t get a HC job) and we will see if he improves in year two designing and playcalling an offense.  There was no design to his offense.  No linking plays now situational football, he was JUST calling plays a lot of time with no strategic thinking in mind.  That cannot happen in todays NFL.  I do think that this offense really missed Daboll but it goes deeper than that.  It is almost like there is a disconnect here between the QB – OC – HC – GM, I will explain what I mean below.

2022 offseason – Was clear they wanted a Pass Catching RB.  Continued that obsession at the trade deadline.  So who was driving that desire? Dorsey? Beane? McD? Allen?  I doubt it as McD or Allen so that is on Beane and Dorsey.  So here were those plays?  There was no screens, the angle routes and Cook out of the backfield routes we hear so much about in the offseason where not there.  Some of that could have been on Allen not taking the easier throw, but again lets get to offensive design, if that was wanted SO MUCH.  Why were there not plays designed for the RB to be the first read??

Another instance.  Wanting that TE2 again they prioritized a second pass catching TE in the offseason, Morris beats out Howard this offseason with the 2 TE sets, earns the spot and then those plays nonexistent.  So the two priorities (that I can only think Dorsey wanted) were addressed, then the season comes and we get a poor mans Brian Daboll offense, ever since the MIA Box meltdown from Dorsey that is what was rolled out week to week.  
I think Joe Brady likely goes and Ken Dorsey stays.

Defense (McD and Frazier) – news flash to you all, having a top Passing Defense all season doesn’t mean diddly to me when in the playoffs it gets shredded.  I think your scheme has been figured out, it has been called simple, bland that is a problem.  Yes I agree you blitz these young top QBs sparingly (they have proven they will shred it) but they have also proven they will shred your soft zone.  So what is the answer here?  Get a little more complex, and no don’t spend more premium assets on this side of the ball.  I think there is a shakeup needed here and best hope is Fraizer get a HC, then we move on and get some picks back to help.    

Offense: 17 players on contract.

Houston, we have a problem here.  To be honest I am sure many will also tell you the same thing.  I do think a couple things to start off.  1.  I think there was a learning process going on with Dorsey, Brady and Allen that led into the season, which I kinda of backed up above.  

My Issues with this offense cannot be completely fixed in this offseason (for the most part) but they might be able to and I will explain.  The two biggest issues I see are OL (I have not liked our OL for a long long time, and their flaws have been covered up by Allens play).  So, because this is the biggest issue in the offense I will start there. I personally believe by the start of the 2024 season we SHOULD have 5 new OL starting, but that is two years down the line so I will look at what needs to occur in 2024.  I am taking a page from KC and Cincy here after their two SBs.  

We need to replace LG, RG, RT.  We should upgrade C, and LT as well (however might not need too if you get the other three right) with the exception of Center.  I would get a Center this year as well if it was me.  Only Keepers on the OL I see are: Dawkins, Bates (Depth), Brown (Depth), Morse (unless I move on).  I will get into the moves at this position when I get to the OL primer, but the state of the Bills this is the worst unit they are fielding, and it is the one unit that you want good.  

Weapons – Outside Diggs we have not much.  Davis is a WR3 playing WR2.  And the Rest are JAGs.  Really outside what the Giants the Bills had the worst weapon group in the playoffs.  How good would this offense be with a Hill or Waddle pair?  A Chase and Higgins pair?  A Williams and Eckler and Allen Trio?  It is Diggs and Only Diggs.

Defense:  18 on Contract.

There are issues here, it is amazing when Jones doesn’t play how bad they are against the Run again.  51M tied up in the DL for 2023.  So I am not sure there is much they can do here, I am thinking they ill likely roll it back with what they got, hoping to squeeze at least one more year from Von Miller.  We have to he isn’t going anywhere and the out for him isn’t until the end of next year.  

To be honest I think the biggest issue on the defense is more scheme and aggressiveness.  I will get into what can be done in each position group when I get to them.  Personally, I think it is time for a shakeup here.  There are trends that cannot be ignored.  Like the Lull every time during the season.  That lull seems to foreshadow what will occur in the postseason.  So I think there needs to be a shakeup in scheme which might mean McD swallowing his Defensive Pride, handing it to an outside the team DC.

My thoughts going into the offseason is that we need to spend out premium assets on the Offense and Fill the Defense with roleplayers.  That is how I am going to look at this offseason as I build out the offseason primers for each position group. 

Comments and thoughts will be appreciated as I start my planning for the offseason primers.  

I started a post this morning very similar to this but it got lost in the shuffle with so many topics popping up this morning. I was planning on going position by position and its a lot of work so I more than happy if you want to take on that work! Here is the topic from this morning on the RB room. Hopefully you can use the info here when you get to your RB primer: 

Here is the thing with the O-line, what's out there in free agency may or not be better than what we have? The other issue, is that Dion Dawkins was the worst linemen on the field yesterday. He was terrible. Perhaps it is because of Rodger Saffold, but he was really bad. We all thought that we would be able to win the one on ones against with our DL vs their linemen, yet the highest paid linemen on that field, Dion, was by far the worst out of either team and beat one on one a few times. It's an issue. I always liked Dion, but I just don't know anymore. Maybe it's scheme, but I think we are in a tough spot there.  

I am looking forward to your OL primer. There are guys out there, but we will have to pay them and they may or may not be better than what we already have and a first round OL is not ideal in the draft (small chance Skoronski is there because I don't think he is a LT). 

Joe Marino reported on his podcast that Leslie Frazier's contract expires at the end of the season. This could give McDermott/Beane to out they need to move on. Rather than firing him which would be hard to do since his defenses are ranked high. They could just not renew the contract and state both Frazier and the Bills are looking for new opportunities.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I would be willing to give Dorsey another year.   The offense had a plan to improve from last year.   Unfortunately, the players added to help change the direction did not work out.    Crowder was a non factor and got hurt for the year, OJ Howard was a preseason cut, Duke Johnson never really got out of the practice squad, Cook was out produced by many other drafted running backs on different teams and Davis was not consistent enough to be a proven #2.

We need to have people that better fit Dorsey's offense next year.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, khlax3 said:

I started a post this morning very similar to this but it got lost in the shuffle with so many topics popping up this morning. I was planning on going position by position and its a lot of work so I more than happy if you want to take on that work! Here is the topic from this morning on the RB room. Hopefully you can use the info here when you get to your RB primer: 

Absolutely will.  Yeah they are alot of work.  Have been doing them a couple years running now, it gets me in the offseason mindset.  By all means if you want to still do them as well everyone would have no issue reading a couple views.  

7 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

When is the next edition of this series forthcoming?

I might be able to get one out later today or tomorrow.  Trying to figure our where to start.  I am thinking OL will be the first one I do 

12 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Here is the thing with the O-line, what's out there in free agency may or not be better than what we have? The other issue, is that Dion Dawkins was the worst linemen on the field yesterday. He was terrible. Perhaps it is because of Rodger Saffold, but he was really bad. We all thought that we would be able to win the one on ones against with our DL vs their linemen, yet the highest paid linemen on that field, Dion, was by far the worst out of either team and beat one on one a few times. It's an issue. I always liked Dion, but I just don't know anymore. Maybe it's scheme, but I think we are in a tough spot there.  

I am looking forward to your OL primer. There are guys out there, but we will have to pay them and they may or may not be better than what we already have and a first round OL is not ideal in the draft (small chance Skoronski is there because I don't think he is a LT). 

I think it is Kromer negatively affected both Brown and Dawkins to be honest.  Even Bates and Morse "regressed"  and what was the real change, losing the OC (might have some in it but doubtful) changing out the OL Coach, hmmm this could very well be the issue.  I dont know it really has never been really good and it finally came to a head IMO

• Like (+1) 2

Thanks for sharing. Always fun to read.

I have a suspicion that Allen is not necessarily “healthy”. The little nicks are already starting to add up, IMO. I wonder how healthy his throwing elbow is and whether it is the type of thing that will ever truly be “right” again. I think he will be a great QB for the Bills for years to come, but that his dynamism will begin to diminish. I hope he can compensate with better mental play. A much improved O-line with additional receiving weapons would be a major game changer in this regard. They are both absolutely worth investing in given that Allen could make the most of the investment.

Second - something that has been sitting in the back of my mind all season - didn’t Saffold get into a bad car wreck during the preseason? He was awful this year and I wonder whether: 1) he never quite recovered from that incident or 2) he is just washed or 3) both.

We are all going to spend time suggesting what we would do as a form of therapy but at the end of the day, almost nothing will change. This team has won a ton over the last few seasons. We are further away now then we were leaving houston. Everyone’s older and the coordinators are both probably at best 3 steps behind the good ones. McDermott is very loyal and we are going to run it back with the same garbage. Every physical team will impose their will on us and every accurate QB will have all day to absolutely shred us. It’s a very sad feeling to know the expectations were unwarranted and now we are going into an unfortunate area. I personally will no longer expect the biggest prize with this group. It’s going to fall into a zone of hope but certainly not expecting.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, schoolhouserock said:

Thanks for sharing. Always fun to read.

I have a suspicion that Allen is not necessarily “healthy”. The little nicks are already starting to add up, IMO. I wonder how healthy his throwing elbow is and whether it is the type of thing that will ever truly be “right” again. I think he will be a great QB for the Bills for years to come, but that his dynamism will begin to diminish. I hope he can compensate with better mental play. A much improved O-line with additional receiving weapons would be a major game changer in this regard. They are both absolutely worth investing in given that Allen could make the most of the investment.

Second - something that has been sitting in the back of my mind all season - didn’t Saffold get into a bad car wreck during the preseason? He was awful this year and I wonder whether: 1) he never quite recovered from that incident or 2) he is just washed or 3) both.

I think we will see a surgery on Allen here in the next coming month.  No inside info there just a gut feeling

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We are all going to spend time suggesting what we would do as a form of therapy but at the end of the day, almost nothing will change. This team has won a ton over the last few seasons. We are further away now then we were leaving houston. Everyone’s older and the coordinators are both probably at best 3 steps behind the good ones. McDermott is very loyal and we are going to run it back with the same garbage. Every physical team will impose their will on us and every accurate QB will have all day to absolutely shred us. It’s a very sad feeling to know the expectations were unwarranted and now we are going into an unfortunate area. I personally will no longer expect the biggest prize with this group. It’s going to fall into a zone of hope but certainly not expecting.

Maybe, but they have mad moves, not always the right ones.  But that is the fun part of the offseason playing the role of what moves you think they will make 

Perfect example I called going to buy pass rush last year.  I didnt think Von was in the cards but did call for a proven passrusher.  I think fans are pretty plugged into this team Beane even mentioned something about it last year at the CB spot.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I think we will see a surgery on Allen here in the next coming month.  No inside info there just a gut feeling

Maybe, but they have mad moves, not always the right ones.  But that is the fun part of the offseason playing the role of what moves you think they will make 

Perfect example I called going to buy pass rush last year.  I didnt think Von was in the cards but did call for a proven passrusher.  I think fans are pretty plugged into this team Beane even mentioned something about it last year at the CB spot.

Allen said his elbow didn't feel right to make some throws until 2 weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Allen said his elbow didn't feel right to make some throws until 2 weeks ago.

And then to took another hard stop in the game as well.  I think you will see a surgery on him.

get it done early like in the next month and be ready to go come Summer

Edited by MAJBobby

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.