2022-23 St Bonaventure Bonnies Basketball

Buffalo Super Fan

Bad loss against Loyola-Chicago Ramblers for the Bonnies Saturday. The Bonnies are now 10-10 falling from 4th place in the Atlantic 10 Conference to 5th place. The Bonnies are home Wednesday at the Reilly Center against the Fordham Rams. The Bonnies are a young basketball team probably a year away. Next season should be a good season for the Bonnies if they don’t lose too many players to the transfer portal and as long as Mark Schmidt is the head coach at St Bonaventure in my opinion. Go Bonnies! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

The Bonnies had two good road wins in Virginia against VCU Rams and tonight against the Richmond Spiders in my opinion. Go Bonnies! Let’s Go Buffalo 

I agree.  Those road wins were unexpected, the optimistic side of me wants to think that they are jelling.

But the truth is that they are just way too inconsistent.

The beat Richmond last night despite very poor backcourt play, so that is a good sign.

The bottom line to me is, they are a "good" team (for having lost all 5 of last years starters) but certainly not a tournament worthy team 

Go Bonnies !

0cpc6-LwLrEYzrYRWg37HwQFcwGjy9qhu4wJ58rg

4 hours ago, BarkLessWagMore said:

One of the best crowds/games I've been to in many years. The place was packed and the students were loud the entire game. Electric atmosphere and a great win.

Damn, I knew that I should have tried for tickets earlier.

Well, might need to go this Wednesday, 

Go Bonnies, Beat LaSalle !

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.