Thank you Jordan Poyer

Chicagobills

4 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

I'd go with protection over weapons. Great QBs make average weapons look better

Totally agree. Case in point? McKenzie doesn’t start on most teams; Cole/Brown out of NFL! but Josh (Diggs) make them look waaay better in situations. Josh with time can make many look good—course they gotta catch the ball with hands

Edited by Since1981

49 minutes ago, Chicagobills said:

You deserve better. You were a great player here and hope the best for you 

the Bills deserved better than this guy delivered.  An absolute All Pro liability today.  He was beaten like a drum.

Poyer has been Robin to Hyde's Batman all along.  Let another team spend for this  last-on-the-pile, where's-my-help brand of Defensive talent

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

I know, it was aggravating to watch. Whether it's players or scheme I'd like to see Josh under less duress.

I think the Bills need to decide on what scheme they want to run offense next year before making decisions on players. If they want to continue the “run more and throw deep” approach, then they definitely need more deep speed, a better OL overall and probably another RB. If they want to get back to the short passing game then I think they need another slot guy, a TE and a new OG.

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Not so sure he is washed.  He looks old and slow because he is banged up bad.  Bills will not and should not resign him though.  

He's banged up and bad, because he is old and slow.  A body doesn't stay strong forever, especially the way Poyer plays.

This team needs to get more dynamic and younger.

9 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Poyer and Hyde have been the rock in the backfield for so long it’s really too bad they couldn’t  accomplish the ultimate goal together. 

Kind of wierd that Poyer may have played his last season here without Hyde and next year Hyde is back possibly without Poyer.

Id love to have him back at the right price but can’t break the bank given his age. 

He wanted. Raise last off season and he and the Bills didn't get it done. His age, and his body breaking down this year showed the Bills were right. He turns 32 in April. Football careers rarely go up from there. Loved watching  him play and would like him to stay but Rachel will convince him he deserves a big raise that the Bills won't be giving.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Poyer deserves to get PAID. He gave his all for us but we arent in a position in pay top dollar to him and we are no longer a favorite to win a Super Bowl. Best of luck where ever he ends up

Well, DraftKings disagrees with the bolded:  https://dknation.draftkings.com/2023/1/24/23568249/super-bowl-odds-2024-favorites-long-shots-aaron-rodgers-tom-brady-retirement-impact

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she cheat on him with Antonio Brown?

I honestly have no idea and barely even know who she is. Some internet model from a decade ago? I just feel like she's regularly made comments about wanting him out of Buffalo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.